Reply To: Interpretation dream about stickers

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream about stickers Reply To: Interpretation dream about stickers

Edith
Participant

Wow!  This is what my friend said about the interpretation:

I am going to share with you what possibly triggered the Stickers dream, but first I need to say that you are definitely gifted in dream interpretation.  I say this because back in April 28, 2018, Apostle Fred Berry prophesied over me that I would see: “divine favor and connection from doors opening in my work, but it’s not just work, it’s ministry.  You think that it’s work, but it’s ministry.  People will begin to turn to you and ask ‘What does the Lord have to say?'”

I also want you to know that when you mentioned Sarah laughing at having Isaac in her late age, it became even more PERSONAL to me.
You see, I have also gone to God and told Him:
“God if you can give Sarah a baby in her 90’s, then you can give me a successful Actress career in my older age too. Please help me get work.”

(Because Hollywood tends to discard Actresses past the age of 40.  I am over 40.)

Here is what may have triggered part of my dream:
I watched a video of a woman who said she had a spirit-guide that was Marilyn Monroe, but after a tragedy, this woman later turned her life over to Jesus Christ.  So I believe that your first interpretation was spot on!

It was so personal to me, with the echo-ing of Apostle Berry’s propeshy, and 2 other similar prophesies and with your comment of Sarah and Isaac, that it’s hard to believe there would be a 2nd dream interpretation that would be more accurate, even though I shared what triggered a small element of the dream, being Marilyn Monroe. One last note, in the dream, when I saw Marilyn Monroe pop her head out, I knew she was “of this world” and not from God.   Just like you said in your dream, she represents the unsaved.