I think if you want to understand this dream you will have to find the reason you had this dream (the trigger).
In a general sense, we have 4 primary groups:
1. The couples in an almost circle with the singles inside: This speaks of unity and wisdom (circle) consisting of people who have a covenant with each other (married couples) who are protecting (covering) those who are not in a covenant yet (singles surrounded by the couples)
2. This “foundation” leads to the next scene which is praise and worship (honor, awe, love for God) which leads to revelation knowledge (prophecy).
3. From here it goes to the next scene which speaks of a messenger of God (man) giving you a silver bracelet which speaks of you being taught or reminded of a betrothal, a commitment, a pledge, between Christ and the church (bracelet). Christ will do what He promised. This also speaks of a covenant. The fact that the bracelet is silver speaks of redemption. So this scene speaks of people being redeemed because of what God promised. You are excited but you try to hide it speaks of you not wanting to announce this fact yet (that God promised you this commitment and the assurance that He will do what He promised).
4. After the pledge and the promises, a new situation or scene emerged which speaks of the singles being prophecied over which speaks of God’s plan and purpose for their lives (future). But there is a delay here because God cannot start equipping them and preparing them or even tell them (singles who are not yet in a covenant with him) of his plans for them or their purpose if they are not redeemed yet (get right with God). So this is a requirement.
5. That brings us to the last scene which speaks of them now (after they have been redeemed and repented) getting in unity with God (round table) by “eating” the word of God (Bible on the table which speaks of spiritual food). So God can only equip the singles for ministry and purpose after they learned the true word and will of God and agree with him on that which speaks of unity in terms of the word of God. We need to agree with God. After that, they will be prepared and ready to be perfect and excellent vessels and tools in the hands of the Master to accomplish through them what He ordained and planned for them.
I am not sure about the African language thing. I think this is closely connected to the reason you had this dream (the specific trigger). Maybe He wants to use you in Africa to minister the word and to teach people the word of God. You choosing the African language because this man was standing there symbolizes you taking the right decision and you wanting to please God. This is now if this man was a white man in the dream. See “Man (White)”. Was it a white man?
Please give me your views on this because I really would like to understand this dream and the “African language” part.