Reply To: Interpretations in general

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretations in general Reply To: Interpretations in general

Kathy
Participant

Interpretation-toilet dream

I was in a store and needed to use the bathroom. The label on door was unclear, I was uncertain whether it said men or women, but a lady came out so I assumed it was safe for me to enter. The room was not pristine but I was in a hurry. I didn’t make it to the toilet and passed some solid stool in a shower stall near the toilet, then I was seated and passed more solid stool. I noticed a handicapped man sitting just inside the door but I ignored him. I got up, found tissue and thought to myself that I would like to have a glove to clean up the stool from the floor of the stall  but I proceeded to get it with the tissue and deposited it in the toilet. As I was flushing, another lady came in and I apologized for her having to see this. The handicapped man, with great effort stood and opened the door for me as I left the room.
Golden Key—at this time, my grandson is being sought by the law for a drug charge. He has been warned to turn himself in but he refuses.