Reply To: Interpretation – Toilet dream

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Toilet dream Reply To: Interpretation – Toilet dream

David

Thank you for your reply, Kathy. Emotional turmoil and emotional sins are something that we all are very familiar with. I have had similar dreams in the past and now that you mentioned it, the fact that you did pass solids does mean that you did repent of your emotional sins. You are right. I will mention it in my initial interrpetation.

A curtain is a blockage that prevents insight. When it is moved out of the way so that we can see or so that we can walk through, it indicates insight and opportunity. So, this symbolizes that after and because of your repenting, you have or will gain more insight and opportunity pertaining to the situation. You are right about the dirty bathroom. It does indicate sins or chaos or spiritual weakness (deterioration) being somehow part of the situation.

The fact that the person stood up from the floor, although with much difficulty, may be a positive thing. It may represent spiritual growth and deliverance, whoever this person represents. I suspect that it is your grandson, but, as you know we can never be sure unless we know the incident that triggered the dream, without any doubt.