Reply To: Interpretation: choosing clothes for daughter

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: choosing clothes for daughter Reply To: Interpretation: choosing clothes for daughter

Sarah

Hi Shiraza,

I am Sarah, one of the Moderators. Before we finally conclude this dream interpretation, I just want to ask you a final question. Is this childhood friend still your friend and still helping out, or was the person in the dream a friend that you had in the past, and he is not a friend anymore?

You see this changes the meaning. “Still a friend”, and actively involved means that this friend may disagree with you in the future about the way you deal with your daughter in this regard (as explained by Daniel), and “used to be a friend” means that either this past friend won’t agree with the way you deal with her, her development or preparation for life.  However, this childhood friend may actually be just an “imaginary” friend. It is just a way God shows you that you used to be different in the past and the views you had when you were young are different from the way you deal with your daughter now. So, in this case, the friend actually represents your past “view” pertaining to this aspect or this situation. I just wanted to bring this to your attention.