Reply To: Interpretation: railroad vents.

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: railroad vents. Reply To: Interpretation: railroad vents.

Edith
Participant

Hi Dino,

This may be an emotional restoration dream, about something at work that requires technical skills to put some measures in place to keep a project or a process running smoothly (train and tracks or railway line). Are you excited about something happening at work that may have something to do with this? If this is not about your current job, maybe it is about a new job where the possibility exists that you may be or can be appointed, depending on your skills or success in achieving something that is required.

A train stays on track at all times. It does not turn right or left. It never deviates from its course. It just goes on and on. So in a positive sense, this is good. It speaks of stability. Stability in this situation ensures protection and maintenance (the financial income and the legal protection). The symbols in the dream also speak of appointment as I mentioned.

I have a feeling that you may be appointed to a new position that will be beneficial for you in many areas, but, if it is an emotional restoration dream, then this is just something that makes you excited in a good way (some emotional restoration dreams are caused by good emotions too) and not a reality.

I agree with you that this is probably not spiritual (negative and rigid religion that does not change)

Needless to say, this is one of those dreams that cannot be interpreted well without the trigger identified. I am sure you are familiar with the Golden Key. I do not exclude the possibility of something good in this area (job) coming your way but it all depends on the trigger if it was not a message from God.