Reply To: Dream interpretation: Cobra bite

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dream interpretation: Cobra bite Reply To: Dream interpretation: Cobra bite

Chris B
Participant

Hi Dino, I do not know what triggered the dream but a “garden” symbolizes relationships. Weeding a garden speaks of getting rid of all sorts of bad little things that will destroy our relationships with each other. I suspect that you are working on either your marriage or a friendship with someone (maintaining your relationship). The enemy (satan) does not like that so he will try to destroy your efforts. The fact that he has bitten you speaks of him having had some success in the past. The fact that the wound healed so quickly and miraculously speaks of divine intervention and favor in this regard. It also confirms that the enemy will fail in his attempts to destroy your relationship with this person.

The nurse and the doctor probably symbolized God and his servants who have an impact on your lives in this regard.

Please let me know if this interpretation caused you to identify the trigger.

Can I ask you a favor? Will you please add the tags (all the symbols) in the tag section every time that you create a new topic in the future? I will do it for you today.

Blessings in Christ