Reply To: Dream interpretation: all mixed up

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dream interpretation: all mixed up Reply To: Dream interpretation: all mixed up

Dino
Participant

Ok, here goes.

I believe the dream was a warning and a preparation of what was coming (The Divorce)

The lord was saying this season has is coming to an end get your self ready, the door coming up represents, it’s closing, the house is me and my family, the Lord saying my time is up, for what ever reason,,,HE KNOWS THE INTENT OF OUR HEARTS AND OF OTHERS, I think he knew my wife’s heart already therefore preparing me, My father in-law I believe is the Branch around the house, his counsil is towards marriage is off, and he is the the influence to our marriage, and my wife regards him as a very spiritual person, but only I could could see that he is exactly what revelation 3 says. Please I’m only just sharing not breaking him down. Any way a few weeks later after the dream my wife at the dinner table said she can’t live with me anymore I must move out, how that broke my heart after trying and still wanting to try and fix this marriage, I cannot. I miss me children terribly, and never ever wanted them to be without a father next to them.

But I think the lord has given hope, The knife that cut the Branch, I believe that the lord will intervene and cut that soul tie or what ever hold is on our marriage.

The dream has unfolded exactly as you guys have interpreted.

Please lord if you will and are willing to fix this this marriage then do so, if not I thank you for the grace to accept whatever the out come, let your will be done, I am simply your servant, your son.

In Jesus name Amen.