Reply To: Visit by US president and watermelons

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Visit by US president and watermelons Reply To: Visit by US president and watermelons

Mandy
Participant

Hi Lady E,

I assume the two dreams are not connected. So I will proceed with the first dream: I think that you and people with you, possibly you and the women’s fellowship group, have bestowed too much appreciation to a very important visitor, a man or a woman who is representing an important institution or business or association or something similar. I think the appreciation was exaggerated too much and therefore it lost its credibility. That is why the person in the dream could not take it with him or her, whoever this person represents.

There is also the possibility that this person was regarded as higher or more important than he or she deserved (the president of the USA is usually regarded as a person with a lot of honor and power and influence).

If this is about a business situation then this could be about an important representative of a company or an institution or a business.

Radishes are produced quite easily and quickly although it has some valuable nutrition. It has a very strong and distinctive taste, which also hints that although true, too much has been said.

If this is a warning, meaning that this incident is still in the future, you may have to be careful not to “do or say too much” when this incident comes up.

The “flight” suggests that this person can reach far and distant places very quickly, which emphasizes his or her’s ability to influence many people.

Of course, the true meaning of this dream depends on what incident triggered it. If you can find the trigger you will immediately know what it is all about.