Reply To: Interpretation: Chaos in the church

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Chaos in the church Reply To: Interpretation: Chaos in the church

Basie Martins
Keymaster

I have only 5 days left to launch the Dream Interpretation Development Program so I am just briefly summarising this dream: This dream is a lot like the dream that Adri had recently. There is a lot of dissatisfaction and dissension going on in the church.

There is a lot of spiritual chaos and even panic going on. The unused clothes speak of no preparation for ministry. People are not being prepared and equipped for ministry (in Adri’s dream this was symbolized by the broken sports cars).

The untidiness speaks of spiritual chaos and deterioration. Water running out on the floor speaks of church leaders and church members losing out on finances and/or spiritual blessings. The broken basin speaks of a lack of holiness. It is almost like Peter who did not want Jesus to wash his feet. This means that these people did bath before, they did repent in the past, but they refuse to wash their feet and faces through by pursuing holiness. It means that they are involved in sinful acts and they refuse to repent. This also came out in Adri’s dream with the emphasis on a lack of the fruit of the Spirit. The love has gone cold!

The guest house building speaks of the church with all its departments and ministries, failing to produce faith and failing to sustain itself financially. The fake masks represent a lot of pretending going on. A lot of bad things are hidden underneath all those Sunday faces.

The duties that were assigned speaks of responsibilities and appointments that are not from God. This is man-made religion in action. It also speaks of the church addressing the damage caused (I think caused by COVID-19) in a man-made way and that is because they refuse to repent and to ask God to help them out of this situation.

The dark area with no proper light speaks of demonic activities which are behind all this. The huge doors with long corridors speak of the church making bad decisions and taking wrong directions whenever opportunities arise.

If you take Adri’s dream and this one together, it looks like the wheels are coming off.