Reply To: Dream of fire/ flooding

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dream of fire/ flooding Reply To: Dream of fire/ flooding

Princess
Participant

FIRE AND FLOODING DREAM INTERPRETATION

Hi Rachel

I read through your daughter’s dream and before I give the interpretation I would like to give you the meanings of the symbols in my opinion.

Red and black fire RED symbolizes anger and aggression. In this case the fire symbolizes that the suppressed anger of your daughter is about to erupt like a volcano. BLACK symbolizes fear, sadness and unhappiness.

People burning symbolises people being hurt and harmed emotionally. In this case you and your daughter.

Man with yellow hard hat Whoever this man is, is full of deceit and jealousy and wants to protect himself.

Well Deep pit to hide in.

In a car with step mom The car indicates they’re heading for a destination.

Tan, fuzzy seats TAN is light brown and symbolizes reliability FUZZY symbolizes a life of turmoil.

Riding down a road indicates once again that they’re heading for a destination.

Flooding Symbolizes in this case the end of a difficult period in the daughter’s life (EMOTIONAL RESTORATION DREAM)

Room indicates being between four walls. Feeling trapped in a sense.

Open cages snakes and tadpoles can freely leave the cages which are a place of entrapment.

Snakes symbolize sly, cunning and and deceitful acts of evil. Works of the devil to deceive or tempt you.

Tadpoles symbolize the problem with her stepmom is there and it is bad but has not yet become at its worst. The tadpoles are not yet frogs.

Green and Dark Brown (almost black) Green symbolizes jealousy Dark brown symbolizes sin and evil.

Python Squashes the life out of you. Very strong, powerful.

Adult female in room To me symbolizes an angel

INTERPRETATION

The fact that your daughter found herself in a strange house and not that of her father’s when she went to spend the weekend, indicates that she’s not in a normal situation in her life. It’s an uncomfortable situation. The red and black fire all around speaks of the girl’s many suppressed feelings of anger that has been building up over a period of time and it’s about to erupt like a volcano. She is experiencing fear, sadness and unhappiness in this situation with her stepmom.

We do not know exactly who the man is with the yellow hard hat but yellow symbolizes jealousy and deceit and his hard hat speaks of protection. I assume he’s also part of the problem with the stepmom but now that he’s caused trouble he’s decided to run and jump in a well to hide and protect himself. Your daughter in the car with stepmom indicates they’re heading to some destination.

The tan and fuzzy seats speaks of deceit because the meanings of the tan and fuzzy seats contradict each other. Tan is light brown and symbolizes reliability. The stepmom is trying to make a good impression on the girl but the fuzzy seats indicate that the girl’s life is full of turmoil which the stepmom is causing with all the deceit. The stepmom lying to the girl about her father’s death shows us that she is a woman with a hard heart as she showed no emotions whilst breaking the sad news to her. She showed no compassion while she was crying She’s evil She was actually wilfully speaking words of death over the girl’s father by just stating he had died in the fire. She upset the girl unnecessarily showing how heartless she is. It is evident that the stepmom is jealous of the girl’s relationship with her father and wants to have the father all to herself. She doesn’t want the girl to be a part of the relationship therefore she lied about her father dying in the fire. Then we hear of them riding down a road and the father, too, was in the car. This indicates once again they are heading somewhere. The fact that the father is alive in the car with them is a good sign. Sign of hope that their relationship will continue. The flooding everywhere indicates that the girl is on the right path to resolving her problems and dealing with repressed issues with her stepmom. It could also indicate the end of a difficult period the girl is currently experiencing. Good sign. EMOTIONAL RESTORATION DREAM.

1.   Then she finds herself in a room with snakes and tadpoles which were green and dark brown in colour. I think she felt trapped in the room especially because the cages were open and the creatures could freely move and come out the snakes can cause harm to innocent victims. The green colour of the snakes speaks of jealousy and the dark brown of sin and evil. The python head says to us there was one very large, huge snake which is the stepmom. A python squeezes the life out of you. The stepmom is putting the girl through hell. She is busy with evil acts against her and once again is completely emotionless. She has no conscience.

I believe the adult female in the dream trying to grab the large snake was an angel protecting her from the stepmom (large snake) and warning her to be very careful of her. I think the dream stopped at a good place because the large snake could’ve wrapped itself around her completely and squashed the life out of her (broken her completely emotionally) but it didn’t. It says that there is change on it’s way concerning the relationship with her stepmom. She will be restored emotionally and that the stepmom will no longer try to cause division between you and your daughter.