Reply To: Dreaming about tornados

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dreaming about tornados Reply To: Dreaming about tornados

Chris B
Participant

Hi D@NI€”L,

These were dreams in which God instructed you to warn the church against quite a few serious spiritual storms that were going to hit the church. Some were going to be serious storms (the normal storms) that you saw in the dreams but some were going to be really destructive and I am referring to the tornado’s that you saw in the teams. In the dreams, you were supposed to warn church leaders and congregations and even people. You were also supposed to get them to pray.

I am absolutely certain of the fact that these dreams were all about COVID-19 and the destruction that it, together with all the other repercussions that followed, like the fell of economies and people losing their jobs and who knows what else that caused a lot of storms and destruction in the lives of people and the church.

If you read the dreams about God’s judgment on the church for not repenting (links below), you must also realize that this was part of God’s judgment. He warns through his prophets and his children, and if people don’t repent, God carries out His judgment.

https://www.asrmartins.com/forums/topic/interpretation-dream-about-warning-people/

https://www.asrmartins.com/forums/topic/interpretation-chaos-in-the-church/

I am not saying that God caused COVID-19 but if you read these dreams, you will surely realize that He used them in this sense. Did you know that up to now, millions of church leaders have lost their “jobs” in 2020 and 2021 and many church members suffered quite a lot of financial and other turmoils and difficulties, directly because of the “storms” and “tornado’s” that God showed you in the dreams?

The fact that you took pictures and videos speaks of God wanting you not to forget this. You must warn and you must get people to pray.

The windows through which you saw the storm coming, speaks of God giving you prophetic insight on something that is coming.