Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about feet

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about feet Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about feet

Princess
Participant

DREAM OF FEET

Hi Cruzely

These are my two interpretations (possibilities) of your dream. Only my opinion.

Feet in dreams and visions speak of the walk and the conduct of people. The condition of the person’s feet reveals whether the specific person’s walk and conduct are positive (good) or negative (bad).

In dreams and visions left limbs (in this case – left foot) symbolises that this person is being exposed to pressure from other people. Right limbs (in this case –right foot) symbolizes negative or positive actions in the life of the person. It’s all about his actions.

Naked feet indicate that there is no protection. (Spiritual covering in this case). The person is very vulnerable spiritually and could be easily influenced.

Inverted feet indicate that the feet are in the wrong position which could symbolize this person is walking in the wrong direction spiritually. This person is not living his life as he should be spiritually. He has no guidance.

Injured feet in dreams and visions speak of a person who was spiritually injured, and therefore suffers spiritual hindrances or even spiritual deterioration because of that. Such a person has been caused to be spiritually inactive because of this condition. There is limited walking, therefore limited spiritual progress and growth in the life of the person.

Conversation 1. It could indicate positive, spiritual counselling to get his or your life in order with God because of wrong actions;
2. It could also indicate bad conversations with wrong people are influencing him or you in a bad way and thereby putting you under pressure.

Another person, You might have been thinking of that person in the past few days before the dream or just before you went to sleep and maybe because you might have had some questions that needed to be answered about the person, God revealed to you what is currently going on in his life. It could be that God wants to use you to speak to that person and recommend that he goes for counselling.

THIS IS DEFINITELY A WARNING!!
His life could be disastrous if he doesn’t get help soon.

Cruzely, I have a second opinion and possibility for you. It could be that when you saw that the pair of feet were inverted that you immediately thought it’s definitely not yours, but maybe it is. I’m not saying it is so, but it could possible indicate that you yourself might have to examine your own life (spiritually) and get some issues sorted out so that you can walk on the right path with God again. Maybe you are in denial about this possibility in your life. This could just as well be a warning for you personally. Think about it honestly.