Reply To: Interpretation – Dream about family party, card game, and video game

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Dream about family party, card game, and video game Reply To: Interpretation – Dream about family party, card game, and video game

Fred
Participant

Hi there,

Yes, I agree that with the trigger now known to us, we can interpret this dream again.

Although my first interpretation was confirmed by Stephany as something that she can relate to, this dream was probably about the situation that she described.

There was a family drama, there was an argument between her mom and her aunt. There were drugs involved. It was an emotionally challenging and chaotic experience for the people involved and it was a bit traumatic for Stephany as well.

So it probably was an emotional restoration dream and the events that played off in real life were represented in the dream.

My opinion is that God showed Stephany what bothered her, apart from bringing a bit of an emotional release, and He probably gave her a bit of insight into the lives of her cousins and the other people involved, in connection with this specific incident of course. So it appears that the influences that I thought Stephany experienced, were probably experienced by her cousins and some of the other people. The woman who was “high” probably represents her cousin(s).

The “stuffed animals” dream was probably as Stephany suggested. It was about the incident that she mentioned, however, we know that a few dreams shortly after each other usually speak of a few different aspects of the same incident. So maybe there was some influence of this type (the touching as symbolized) in this regard, although, I tend to believe it was about the incident that Stephany described.

And so also the other parts of this dream should be applied to the cousins and the people who were involved in this incident. Obviously, as the dream suggested, evil spirits and people under the influence of, not only evil spirits but also other people definitely played a part in the lives of everybody involved.