Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about crocodiles and son

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about crocodiles and son Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about crocodiles and son

Princess
Participant

DREAM ABOUT CROCODILES AND SON

Hi Gideon

A crocodile symbolizes a dangerous, sly, divisive or shrewd person. These people are evil forces or evil powers and there are a lot of demonic activities at work in their lives. They are really powerful, spiritual predators and should be considered to be very dangerous. They also symbolize deceit and dishonesty.

You and your son represent yourselves in this dream.

MY INTERPRETATION OF YOUR DREAM

The crocodile indicates to me that your son is involved with the wrong people and with wrong things in his life. This person or people are influencing him in a very bad and negative way. They are very evil. Danger surrounds him. He is struggling with certain issues in his life and you as his father have probably warned him several times to change his life. This is indicated in the dream where you argued with your son and said ‘”If you listened to me the crocodiles would not have eaten you””. He could have a friend or friends posing as friends but are actually not. He must watch his back. These wrong friends are evil. There are evil powers at work.

THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOUR SON TO SHOW HIM WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF HE FAILS TO LISTEN TO YOUR WARNINGS OR ADVICE. THAT IS, IF IT’S NOT ALREADY TOO LATE.THIS DREAM COULD BE IN THE PAST TENSE TOO.