Reply To: A Path To Take

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum A Path To Take Reply To: A Path To Take

Sparkle
Participant

This is a situation that requires my attention. A member of the Godhead is speaking to me. (HEARING MY NAME)
Showing me a path to take for my destiny (WONDERING). The level of bond or affection I have (FRIEND) with a friend who is a positive influence on me (LEFT SIDE OF BODY). We stand on the word of God (STANDING), virtue or honesty. There is unexpected (SURPRISE) uplifting (WONDERING) both naturally and spiritually when an agreement is made (TABLE). There is power, organizing and guiding, in my works or deeds (RIGHT HAND). There is a giving and receiving (LEFT HAND). A conference, provision, covenant, or agreement (TWO SETS OF PAPERS)).
I am making progress living in the spirit comma walking by faith comma or striving (WALKING). There is confirmation of blessings, victory, or deliverance in a bad situation (MOVING LEFT TO RIGHT). Pastor (PASTOR)- God may be showing me that he trusts her. Or, A pastor who is over a congregation and in office of the fivefold ministry.