Reply To: Interpretation – dream about beautiful mushrooms

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – dream about beautiful mushrooms Reply To: Interpretation – dream about beautiful mushrooms

Princess
Participant

“MUSHROOMS”

Hi Stephany

I am going to try my best to interpret this dream for your friend. As there is no specific incident mentioned, that might have led to this dream, I am going to interpret it spiritually.

The beautiful, ornate, decorative mushrooms that your friend saw in her hand when she awoke was the Word of God, the Holy Scriptures according to me if you read the symbolic meaning for “food” and “vegetables”. She knows it’s valuable. Indeed God’s Word is precious and priceless. The mushrooms were in her hand. “Mushrooms “In dreams and visions symbolises fast growth or a sudden reaction on some financial or spiritual trigger causing fast growth. “Hand symbolizes Gods strength which could indicate that God is strengthening her for something she must go and do spiritually. “Vegetables” symbolizes the good nutritious Word of God. This speaks of good spiritual food which is good for you. “Food” symbolizes our spiritual food. Whatever we eat in a dream, always speaks of what we place (as symbolized in the dream). In our spiritual mouths to eat. In this case, it is “mushrooms” the Word of God.

Your friend might still be a “baby Christian and that might be the reason that she appears to be so confused about what exactly she must do with these mushrooms. The only thing she knows to do is, is to take them to be cooked. She goes to her friend’s Kebab Shop. This could indicate that her friend might be a spirit filled counsellor (someone who she looks up to spiritually and can get good advice from). “Kebab Shop” in this instance could indicate the place where she went for advice. Maybe a counselling office where her friend worked. The fact that she thought of “battering “the mushrooms could suggest that she was considering “adding to the Word of God which is not permitted in God’s Word and if the mushrooms were “cooked” it would’ve changed their condition. The Bible says we should not add or take something away from the scriptures. We cannot change the Word of God it will remain what it is forever. Unchangeable throughout the ages. Her “friend” gave her the correct advice by saying she can’t batter them because they are too precious and “nothing” “no batter” should or can be added. “Would cost a fortune” indicates that by adding “batter” something extra to the Word of God, your friend could pay a great and unnecessary price spiritually by doing so “Desperately bouncing around” suggests an urgency in her soul to do something with the beautiful, precious, valuable Word of God in her Hand.

I feel this is God exhorting your friend to go out and share this wonderful Word of God with others and not keep it to herself. As she becomes obedient she will grow fast spiritually and help others to grow spiritually too. Its’s time for her to move to the next level spiritually. THIS IS THE “FAST GROWTH”SYMBOLIZED BY THE “MUSHROOMS”.

I hope this can help her.
God bless.