Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about protecting my colleaque

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about protecting my colleaque Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about protecting my colleaque

Princess
Participant

DREAM ABOUT PROTECTING MY COLLEAGUE

Hi Daniel

In my opinion I believe that this specific incident really occurred so it is a literal dream with a spiritual interpretation in it.

This specific incident probably happened at work and because it was so terrible and embarrassing you more than likely pondered upon this just before going to sleep that night and had this dream.

I assume that this specific colleague is probably close to you therefore it was easy to show him grace and mercy in spite of what he had done. I see it also as God using you as an instrument in His Hand to be a Christ like example to the rest of the colleagues by asking them to forget about the incident and treat this colleague well. You were trying to influence them positively to do as you did, to have grace towards the colleague, forgive and forget and to give him another chance as Christ did toward us.

God bless