Reply To: Dream about gunman/husband and wife

Home Forums Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dream about gunman/husband and wife Reply To: Dream about gunman/husband and wife

Sarah

Hi Fully Restored,

I think that your friend’s dream is probably an emotional restoration dream caused by her interaction with people all around her that have bad attitudes (raccoons and wolves) and a mother-in-law (replacement for the Spirit of God) which speaks of being led by a spirit other than the Holy Spirit as well as her mother (religious). All this speaks of some bad influences all around her that she constantly has to deal with.

A wolf in dreams and visions often symbolizes a person with the character or attitude of a Pharisee. These people are false, hypocritical, and evil.

The dream also reveals that she is or was going through a spiritually tough time (cold and Alaska type place) This speaks of a time when spiritual blessings are not abundant and it speaks of a waiting season.

Her keeping herself warm with the fire speaks of her seeking God and his word and the Holy Spirit. In times like these, the only “warmth” and comfort comes from God. Even her own husband did not want to give her the blanket. Giving another person a blanket in dreams and visions symbolizes a person whose motive is to offer another person time of rest.

She had to defend herself against the wolf by throwing the burning piece of firewood at it and she had to deal with people who are evil and instruments of the devil (evil people do not worry about spiritually frozen periods because they do not want divine blessings. They love desserts and they love ice-cold conditions). She even had compassion for the evil woman.

She also had to deal with dishonesty like with the mother-in-law who manipulated her reporting about her with the dresses and pictures.

I think this dream is representative of what she is experiencing spiritually right now. She needs to be patient and wait on God. This cold spiritually and emotionally unfavorable time and circumstances will pass and everything will be restored again.

Of course, I interpreted this dream in a general or spiritual sense because I do not know what the triggers were except for the woman with the child who dresses badly.