Reply To: The Couples

Sparkle
Participant

INTERPRETATION:
Being in a relationship as a couple. This is about a woman who is walking by sight. Two represents an agreement or union of 2. This room is not a personal house but a public place. So, this room represents the public side of a woman in her relationship to other people.
The coat was white with little bits of light brown at first, then later it became a dark or black and not fur coat. Could represent presenting a false righteousness, false purity, or a façade and the NEED TO DISCERN. But actually is under the cover of spiritual darkness. How she wants to present herself to others is about vanity. Not seeing things clearly but seeing in the natural. God is showing the mind that is being attacked with demonic strategies, and situations. This person who is continuously having thoughts of conflict, disunity, confrontation, vengeance, and fury.
God is showing The need to protect the mind. (the helmet of salvation does this) This person may feel that they are not liked by particular people or accepted by the church. There are many couples like herself who have been an influence her all her life (past and present), but in the future, her actions need to be for her to see the truth of the matter. The Need to have a face to face encounter with God to see who she is. The need for Salvation.

FURTHER CLARITY:
I could not understand how this could be about me for the above reasons. Then the Holy Spirit reminded me of “Substitution”. Now it all made sense. God showing me what that person is going through and feeling. (this brought tears to me).
Then looked back on the Date and discovered the TRIGGER – which is on that night I had a discussion with the person on the phone “THE GOLDEN KEY” who happens to be in a homosexual relationship (couple). She had a very bad and stressful week. That makes it so clear as to why I could never see men in the couples, only the women visible yet they were standing with their partner. In their view, as I felt in the dream that partner is actually a husband to them. Remember, this is from the subject’s viewpoint. And through all her life there has been the influence of this kind of relationship; and at the same time feeling Persecuted/disliked by the Church. (the woman who disliked her).
This dream is so powerful, that I felt the need to share it because God is showing the truth of things and to see through other’s eyes. Jesus died for all of us. People have the need but don’t see it. The desperate need to escape the darkness and blindness that Satan puts on our minds.
In This Dream the Symbol “A couple of two, but you only see 1 sex” clearly represented homosexuality. I thank the Lord God for his revelation truth and giving us wisdom and understanding.