Reply To: Interpretation: Ants invading a house

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Ants invading a house Reply To: Interpretation: Ants invading a house

Inge
Participant

Hi Chris,
I really enjoyed interpreting this dream and felt like I could relate; it has also been a reminder to me that it is important to be in God’s word continually not allowing the enemy to invade my mind. Good dream! Hope it helps 😊

Primary Element:
Dreamer

Secondary Elements:
Saw ants path: You recognize/see the path of your mind/thoughts.
Running: To advance faster and achieve spiritual result faster.
Used insecticide to kill them: You overcome and destroy the lies that the devil has been attacking your mind with.
Told father what you did: You regain your spiritual authority.

Primary Element:
Ants: Annoyances to overcome

Secondary Elements:
Invading house: Annoying/fleshly thoughts that are infiltrating and subtly influencing your mind/life.
Different colonies: These thoughts that cause different works of the flesh.
Move from right to left: This is a warning of the attack from the enemy against your mind.
Going in & out the holes: Thoughts that hide and then resurface again.

INTERPRETATION:
There are annoying, fleshly thoughts infiltrating and subtly influencing your mind/life. This is a warning of the attack from the enemy against your mind; be careful because it will gradually happen so be alert! You will recognize/see the path your mind/thoughts are taking you, they hide and then resurface again. God encourages you to regain your spiritual authority by advancing & achieving it faster by overcoming and destroying the lies that the devil has been attacking your mind with.

COUNSEL
Stand your ground! James 4:7 “submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you”. Read and meditate on God’s word, praying that the Holy Spirit come and strengthen you so you will defeat the enemies lies in your life.