Reply To: Interpretation Going fishing

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation Going fishing Reply To: Interpretation Going fishing

Princess
Participant

INTERPRETATION
FISHING Symbolizes winning souls for Jesus, for the Kingdom of God.
FISHING EQUIPMENT Speaks of the Bible in this case.
PREPARING Equipping themselves spiritually.
FAMILY Speaks of spiritual family
GREEN GRASS In this case speaks of the multiplication of the righteous. In this sense it is an indication that people will be added to a group/church or congregation or even a non-spiritual body.

GOLDEN KEY: FISHING (WINNING SOULS FOR JESUS) IS MY FRIEND AND HER HUSBAND’S PASSION.

This dream speaks of my friend and her husband who are Pastors. Their passion is winning souls for Jesus and this passion is what triggered this dream. It speaks about them equipping their spiritual family to be able to win souls for God’s Kingdom. Their spiritual family had a deep desire to be well equipped so that they could win souls. It excited them and made them very happy. Once they had been equipped and the preparation was done my friend and her husband went “fishing” with their spiritual family. They went with them so that they could lead by example and so that they could see how it should be done. The “green grass” speaks of the results of this. Many souls were added to their church. Praise God.

This is a very encouraging dream. God is exhorting them to continue equipping people and also to continue winning souls for His Kingdom.