Reply To: Interpretation. DREAM: Stolen Steering wheel & broken radio

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation. DREAM: Stolen Steering wheel & broken radio Reply To: Interpretation. DREAM: Stolen Steering wheel & broken radio

Inge
Participant

GOLDEN KEY: I’m trying to find my identity, what my future is, what God has put me on this earth to do. Direction of where I need to go and what I need to do.

MEANING OF SYMBOLS
Primary Element:
Dreamer

Secondary Elements:
End of an event: situation
Night: evil in a situation, separation from God
Walking with two people to our cars: others
Directions – turn right, go twice straight, go left: Make right decisions, staying on the right path but negative influences come
Parking – outside mall: to leave – what I show
Grabbed thief by collar and flunked him out: attend to it and remove it
I got into my car: I take control of my life/situation
I closed all the doors: closed, dealt with my heart
I started the car: I start to take control
Called Stefan to come and tow my car: supportive role

Primary Element:
Car (business situation, life)

Secondary Element:
On my left: negative influences
Three of doors were open: entries to my life, heart-mind-soul-body
Thief digging in driver side: devil trying to take control
No steering wheel (thief broke my steering wheel and radio, left grease fingerprints on it): devil taking trying to control my life/business situation, can’t hear from God. Devil being exposed by expediting the progress his made

INTERPRETATION
In the end of an evil situation/business situation I make right decisions and stay on the right path but negative influences from the enemy come and enter my life (mind, body and soul) trying to take control of me. I don’t want to live like this anymore so I attend to it by removing the places the enemy had come in and tried to take control of. As I start to try and take control I realize it is the devil all along, he exposed himself by seeing the progress of destruction in my life he had caused; he tried to take control over a business situation and my life stopping me from hearing from God. As I realize this I call on God and ask Him to take a supportive role and lead me.