Reply To: Interpretation: black spots on wall with white tile

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: black spots on wall with white tile Reply To: Interpretation: black spots on wall with white tile

David

Hi Smidge, it is interesting that we have these images (I assume it resembles images of the virus) around the bathtub. There is a reason for that. The Bible is clear on the fact that sicknesses and disease are the results of sin. The Old Testament and the New Testament both confirm this. When Jesus healed sick people He often explained to them what happened to them: But afterward, Jesus found him in the Temple and told him, “Now you are well; so stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you.”

This truth is clear right through the Bible, no wonder David said the following: Psalm 103:1-3 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.

Even James said that if any of us are sick that we should go to the elders and ask them to pray for us. The fervent prayer of the righteous shall heal the sick and if they have sinned it will be forgiven them.

The virus is nothing but a pestilence (disease) and our protection against it is repentance (bathtub in the dream). If we live in sin we are not protected which means that if we do not stop sinning we are not protected.

It does not matter whether we are Christians or not. Apart from this truth, to be protected against the virus require three other things as described in Psalm 91. We need to love God, we need to make Him our refuge and our fortress and we need to be fearless (Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday).

The white tiles and the fact that the virus “symbols” are around the bathtub on the white tiles speak of the truths that I have described above. The blood of Christ is our protection.

My advice to Christians is the following: If you fear the virus, make sure that you follow all the social distancing and protection protocols to protect yourself from the virus. When you contract the virus, get medical assistance as soon as you can. This is a serious disease and getting the vaccine may help a lot. I am personally against it though because I do not think that vaccines are healthy for us.