Reply To: Interpretation: White cake

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: White cake Reply To: Interpretation: White cake

Basie Martins
Keymaster

Hi Smidge,

A white cake in a jelly roll pan speaks of words that have very little value. It speaks of sugar-coated words that have no spiritual value. It makes me think of people who find themselves ministers who do not preach the true word of God anymore (meat and bread). They want to hear lies (sugar-coated cake with ice cream) because they do not want to hear the true word of God. People like this won’t see God and they won’t see heaven.

What I have described here is very true for the gay communities of the world. They want to serve God the way they want to. They do not want to repent. The sad thing is that such people will not see God or heaven. They are lost because of their sins. They chose to live in sin.

I do not know whether this man that you are praying for is gay or not. If he is I can understand that he felt offended with the way that the church treated him but he should realize that the church has no other choice than to be offended by his lifestyle.

The typewriter with the blank piece of paper speaks of a new start. When we repent we turn around one hundred and eighty degrees. It speaks of a new start without sin in our lives. We start a sinless life in Christ because we have buried the old man, washed in the blood of Christ and we pursue holiness. We start on a blank piece of paper. We cannot keep sinning and live in sin and pretend that we are sinless before God. That is not a real or true conversion. When we do that we live a lie and we deceive ourselves. When the old sinful man is still alive, we are still spiritually dead.