Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about tap on bed headpiece

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about tap on bed headpiece Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about tap on bed headpiece

Inge
Participant

Hi Gideon,

God is clearly working in your life; it’s truly wonderful to see enjoy the process.

MEANING OF SYMBOLS
Primary Elements: Dreamer
Secondary Elements:
Laying on bed: a period in one’s spiritual life
Open tap: Acceptance of the Holy Spirit, Accepting the word of God and the will of God
Headboard: Jesus Christ, God the Father, Holy Spirit
Water: Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
Left Elbow: Bondage, bad decisions being removed by humility and the pursuit of holiness in your life
Someone watching: Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

INTERPRETATION
In a period of your spiritual life you accept God’s authority (Jesus and Holy Spirit) through His word and will for your life, you allow the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to humble you and exchange bondage with holiness in your life. God hastens His word to perform it.

ANALYSIS & COUNSEL
Depending on the trigger I felt led to interpret the following.

As you are going through a time in your spiritual journey you accept God’s authority in your life by humbling yourself and become willing to receive all God has for you including the outpouring of the Holy Spirit; because of this He removes all bondage from your life and makes you holy. God watches over His word hastening to perform it over you.

Enjoy what God is doing in your life, hold dear to it because these are the treasures of your journey with Him.

God bless!