Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about water in house foundation

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about water in house foundation Reply To: Interpretation: Dream about water in house foundation

Basie Martins
Keymaster

A very good interpretation Unge. I am not always sure when this type of dream is a blessing (financial and spiritual blessings) or when it is a case of people feeling completely overwhelmed by negative circumstances. I tend to think that in most cases it is a case of people going through a tough time and being completely overwhelmed by bad or difficult circumstances.

The reason why I say this is that there are so many other symbols that God can use to indicate blessings, like a dam, or a tank filled with water, or green grass or a swimming pool with clear and pure water, or a waterfall or a flowing river, or a green number 5, or a willow tree planted near a dam or a river, or green leaves, and so on. So water dripping from above and flooding a house and coming up from the floors tend to be overwhelming circumstances. However, I am not always sure about this symbol.