Reply To: My wife’s dream before we seperated

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum My wife’s dream before we seperated Reply To: My wife’s dream before we seperated

Basie Martins
Keymaster

Hi Dino,

Yes, it is possible but it would be very difficult to be sure that this dream was really a warning about your divorce. The thing is that it could be linked to a multitude of triggers (situations, events, incidents of the past). It was your wife’s duty to ask the Lord about the trigger. When God talks to us we should find out what it is all about and act on it. Do not forget that it could have been an emotional restoration dream, in which case the reaction to the dream is supposed to be different than the dream being a revelation of a true situation unknown to you.

What I can tell you is that this dream did warn about something from the past, it did indicate that if you don’t act you will have a loss in some way, and it did reveal that you were spiritually ignorant at the time (sleeping).

I think the best way to deal with this ream is to forgive yourself and get over it (forget about this dream). We cannot change the past anyway, but, we can change our future.