Reply To: Gold Turns To Rocks

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Gold Turns To Rocks Reply To: Gold Turns To Rocks

Woodsman
Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Charles = free man

Daughter = speaks of spiritual growth or expansion and spiritual fruitfulness

Gold = symbolizes pure holiness and purified steadfast faith.
Just as with gold, true holiness and true faith also need to be purified and refined by fire.

Gold mine = ? Source for discovering great reserves of faith and holiness. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the (rhema) word of God. So a mine may be symbolic of the Holy Spirit who can teach us revelatory “nuggets” of truth.

Man or mine owner = symbolizes a messenger from God with a message from God. This might be a real person.

Garbage = ? Rejected, judged, sin, religious works

Rocks = A rock symbolizes steadfastness in the Lord Jesus Christ. A revelation of God (who and what He is) brings steadfastness in our faith-walk with Him. In a negative sense, a rock symbolizes a stumbling block which is a rock of offense. It symbolizes obstacles.

Run = It makes you advance faster and it achieves spiritual results a lot faster than usual.

House = symbolizes the human heart or the condition of the soul of a specific person

Clean shirt = symbolizes our spiritual preparation for ministry and/or for life. It represents what we are doing or busy with.

Bus = speaks of the whole church or congregation or the global ministry of a congregation.

Car = symbolizes a person’s personal ministry or motivation (life) or natural job or business situation

Disaster = calamities in dreams and visions symbolize substandard spiritual conditions in the lives of people. It speaks of them being sick in a spiritual sense and not living according to the will of God. It speaks of them being sinful and

INTERPRETATION

I may be a member of a local church body but I am a free man who God says am responsible for my own faith and holiness. The church is not responsible for my spiritual growth and fruitfulness and in fact may be the very cause of stunted faith and holiness for some if relied on for spiritual sustenance. That is the kind that gets burned away to nothing but a stumbling block for self as well as others. I have been given “nuggets” from the Holy Spirit. Will they be burned away when a purifying takes place? They will be if they amount to no more than religious works. God has allowed a purifying to take place in my heart and it is time now for running in the spirit and putting on new clean spotless clothes. It is time for rapid spiritual growth in my life. No longer rely on or expect the church to help me grow spiritually since they are often times spiritually sick and experiencing a spiritual disaster themselves. From now on, my “nuggets” are to come directly from the source where there are spiritual riches untold, much of what yet remains to be discovered. The nuggets are hidden and will have to be searched for and dug up by myself personally but the payoff will be well worth the effort