Reply To: Standing At the locker Of My Heart

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Standing At the locker Of My Heart Reply To: Standing At the locker Of My Heart

Woodsman
Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Reward = ? In a negative sense it could be someone who looks to man for affirmation instead of God.

Vehicle = symbolizes ministries, motivation (life’s journey), natural jobs, business situations and special movements and projects in life.

Right to left = Positive speaks of a specific blessing of God being canceled. It speaks of an action or behavior or the lack of action or behavior that led to the cancellation of a promise or blessing. It is important to note what the symbol is to understand the reason for the cancellation.

Locker = The human heart or soul

Fruit flavored candy = ? symbolizes the spiritual fruit of the Spirit of God.

School = a place of learning. It speaks of the spiritual school of the Holy Spirit and also of the school of life.

Jogging = running = Running is a more advanced and effective way of moving than walking in the kingdom of God.

Obstructions = speak of difficult situations and challenges in our lives.

Movement left to right = A positive symbol moving from left to right confirms that blessings or victory or deliverance in a bad or undesired situation is imminent.

INTERPRETATION

God is telling me that I am in a time of learning and developing spiritually. During this time, it is important to figuratively stand for a while in front of my open heart and take a real look at what is going on there and what I am doing with what God has given me in terms of fruits of the Spirit. It is a warning to self examine my heart. If I am spiritually shallow and seek man’s accolades and conduct my life for what I can get from man, my blessings could be cancelled. On the other hand, God is also telling me that if what I find in my heart is good, I will find that even more blessings or victory or deliverance in a bad or undesired situation is imminent