Reply To: The Underground Mine

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum The Underground Mine Reply To: The Underground Mine

Woodsman
Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Garth = grounds keeper

Morgan = of the sea

Snowmachines = speak of ministries, natural jobs, business situations and special movements and projects in people’s lives. It may speak of a person’s motivation in regard to something specific. Different vehicles enable us to achieve dif f erent results or breakthroughs and it also speaks of people who specialize in certain areas.

Snow = Snow symbolizes a winter season in spiritual matters or in a person’s life. It symbolizes a time of resting, purification and preparation for future growth in a new season. It symbolizes a time or a period of inactivity.
It also symbolizes a time of watching before a new season or future growth or for new opportunities.

Gold = gold symbolizes pure holiness and purified steadfast faith.
Just as with gold, true holiness and true faith also need to be purified and refined by fire.

INTERPRETATION

This dream seems to speak of ministries, in a wide variety of conditions from land to sea to snow. Be prepared for domestic as well, as perhaps foreign shores in many various conditions. It will be a ministry noted for pure holiness and purified steadfast faith. I may be invited at some point as a guest of this ministry