Reply To: The Underground Mine

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum The Underground Mine Reply To: The Underground Mine

Basie Martins
Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I never use the meanings of names in a symbolic sense. The meanings of names were created and allocated to different names by people so to me it has no symbolic value. However, many names of people in the Bible have symbolic value and I do pay attention to such names and I do take the symbolic meanings of Biblical names into consideration when I interpret dreams.

The fact that a very distinct name was prominent in the dream rather speaks of a person with that name, or a specific person (not just anyone). This means that even if this person does not have that name, God is referring to a specific person that you may meet one day.

These ministries are or will be focused on helping the body of Christ to grow their faith and to be purified. Mining for gold is hard and it takes a lot of time, effort, and resources.

The “exploring part” speaks of finding new ways and means of helping people to have faith and to be purified and pure and holy.

So again, your interpretation was spot-on. Well done.