Reply To: Gold Turns To Rocks

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Gold Turns To Rocks Reply To: Gold Turns To Rocks

Basie Martins
Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I think your interpretation is spot-on. Well done.

I used to be very critical of the church for I came to the same conclusions that you did. However, in spite of God keeping me away from and protecting me from the religious system of the traditional church, He asked me not to despise or harm the church because the church belongs to Him.

I was in prayer one day when I heard God the Father asking Jesus a question about me. He asked Jesus but Jesus did not answer. The question was for my ears and I immediately understood what Father meant when He asked Jesus this question. The question was; “Did you appoint a man of Solidarity?”
(Solidarity: Unity or agreement of feeling or action, especially among individuals with a common interest; mutual support within a group.)

I knew that even if God did not want me to work with the church (at that stage of my life I was already 30 years outside the organized church) and although God still only allows me to work with the church if the conditions are right, He still wanted me to treat them with love and respect as my spiritual brothers. So for many years, even today, I am not part of the organized church although I am working with them, under the headship of Christ, and not under the headship of the church leaders of the denomination or congregation.