Reply To: Vision of Stove On with Clear Glass Lid Over the Flame

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Vision of Stove On with Clear Glass Lid Over the Flame Reply To: Vision of Stove On with Clear Glass Lid Over the Flame

Sarah

Hi Risa8,

(Preparing a meal speaks of preparing spiritual food)

Covering something with a lid (the lid on the stove) speaks of keeping the juices and steam inside the pot whilst preparing a meal (preventing it from spilling over). In this case, the pot with the meal is missing. It is not there although the lid is there. The lid indicates that the pot or pan is missing.

All the other elements are there. The stove is even on but the meal and the container to prepare it with are not there. This speaks of a situation where the word of God cannot be prepared and it cannot be given to the people that are in need of it (if this vision is about spiritual matters).

If this is about spiritual matters, then this dream means that the word of God cannot be shared because of a situation where it is not prepared and ready for the people. God made everything available and the person (probably you) also made some key items available for the word of God to be prepared but something very important is not there. The word of God itself (the food or the meal) and the means to prepare it (the pot or pan).

(An oven is usually about judgment (although it does sometimes represent the preparation of spiritual food when it is clear that in such a case it is used to prepare food (spiritual food). A stove is always about the preparation of food).

A rapidly boiling “pot” speak of imminent judgment (Jer 1:13 – And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north) and (Ezek: 24:3 And utter a parable unto the rebellious house, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Set on a pot, set it on, and also pour water into it).

Because this vision was not about an oven or a seething pot, I do not see any “judgment” in it, just a revelation about a situation, which looks like a correction.