Reply To: Interpretation Sister comes to town

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation Sister comes to town Reply To: Interpretation Sister comes to town

Idrowell
Participant

This is what I came up with….. I believe my sister represents her self and God is warning me what is about to take place when she plans to comes up the first week in October to go to the craft fairs with her friends. And she wants me to meet up with them. I told her it would depend on how well I was doing from my surgery at that time whether I would go or not. I have felt obligated to meet her.

Going to that building to the left represents I am making a bad decision. And the white man wearing black represents God’s messenger and the black represents the messenger telling me this is an evil strategy and/or demonic attack. A warning to me. My niece being to the left of me is a negative. I believe my niece(looks her present age which is 40)actually represents my sister’s spiritual growth. The robe I have own represents me not being spiritually ready for what is ahead. (In real life, I am recovering from a major surgery which recovery time is at least 6 to 8 weeks. I am going into my 4th week. That interpretation is so true. I am not ready for this) The purple represents the love of God and/or spiritually wealthy or financially wealthy . I believe in this dream it’s the love of God that I am robed in. I think the number 3 is a negative number representing conflict, strife, disaccord, and etc. And I have experience all these negative things in my life from this conflict. The number 4 that my sister spoke out seems to represents ignorance in this dream. I am not sure if that means she is ignorant of what she does and does not realize the outcome of her behavior. Or she wants to be ignorant so she is not accountable to change. And the building may represent her as well. It has 4 rooms in it which I believe represents what she operates in on a negative position. The building being in colors of brown represents shellfish ambitions. I believe it is pride that she operates in.

The cats hair being grey represents dignity, honor, and wisdom of spiritual person or person’s. The cat herself represents arrogance and pride towards God’s gifting. Since my sister came against the cat so strongly. I believe this was saying to me that she was accusing me of the very turmoil that she herself operates in. Overall, I believe the Lord is warning me, if I go through with meeting her in October it is going to be another set up for me to fail. And I do not have to make this bad decision. I do not have to put myself in harms way again. In the past two years, I have had to keep engaging with her because of my Mom lived right beside her. And I needed help her through her last days. Now, since my Mom has gone on to be with the Lord in April. I know longer have to place myself in a bad situation. No more ties.

Therefore, I believe the Lord is showing me what the outcome will be if I do meet her in October verses if I do not meet her. I have a choice now and I don’t have to play into what the devil wants to use to bring me more harm. After analyzing and praying about this dream I am choosing not to go.