- February 16, 2021 at 23:21#16045EthelParticipant
COMING Home to play
I dreamt that I was living outside Botswana with Botswana dignitaries and we were coming home with a foreign team to play against Botswana team. I was in the company of a glamorours woman known to be Mr Masire’s daughter ( Former President of Botswana’ daughter) I was invited to her glamorous home and noticed the garden was under construction. She lamented that their uncles were neglecting them.
In the next episode I had booked my seat on the bus/airplane ( not sure what it was) We literally put objects on the seats to secure them and it seemed all seats were booked except the last one on the right. The last seat at the back.
When we arrived at the airport I remember us walking on a platform taking us up to eat. We waited at the cafeteria for food to be served. The women served copious amounts of rice, a ball of pap and meat. We sat down to eat and talk while eating. Mr Masire’ s daughter trusted me with her handbag to keep an eye on it.
In reality I live in my country Botswana I am a woman.
- February 17, 2021 at 00:34#16046KathyParticipant
- This is my first attempt to interpret.
- Do you remember the Golden Key that may add clarification to why you dreamed this? The fact that you are coming home with a foreign team may mean that you have some truth that is contrary to the tradition of your homeland, as you are returning to play against them. You are in the company of powerful people, possibly representing divine authority.The neglected garden speaks of a relationship with God or with others that needs attention. The bus/airplane are vehicles and represent ministry. The airplane, being the larger of the two, would represent a ministry with greater influence or to more people, than if you were in a bus. You booked your seat so you have made preparations for this ministry, although you barely did so in time, securing the very last seat.
- The moving platform going up represents promotion, with very little effort at this point (possibly because you are in the place God wants you) The cafeteria is a place where spiritual food is prepared and served and you may have a little bit of a wait to obtain this. When the food came, it was plentiful, meaning God had made more than adequate provision. The fact that the distinguished powerful lady (may represent heavenly being) trusted you with her purse refers to provision of resources for the ministry.
- February 17, 2021 at 12:51#16082DavidModerator
An excellent first attempt Kathy! It is quite difficult to interpret a dream for a stranger when the trigger is not known to the interpreter. Let’s hope that Ethel will respond to this interpretation to see if she can remember the trigger so that you can get another go at it.
Worth noting is that competing in a sport indicates some sort of a conflict situation. When a ball is involved it speaks about words or doctrines. I wonder if Ethel knew what sport it was that they were competing against the country of Botswana?
- February 21, 2021 at 21:09#16194KathyParticipant
Thank you for the feedback and the clarification on the meaning of sports competition and the ball. The dream dictionary is such a helpful resource and I am learning much from it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.