Deliverance dream

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer195
      Participant

This a dream my FRIEND had about me. She said the first night she had a dream that she was casting out a demon from me and she was saying “spirit of lust get out”. Dream 2: The next day she had a dream that I was with her while we’re delivering someone else this time who had a demon and we both together praying while the casting out was happening. That’s the end of the second dream. The weird thing is after she told me about the dream she never told me what spirit she was delivering me from yet because she asked the Lord if she should tell me and I asked her is it spirit of lust? She said yes it was.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

Before I interpret the dream, do you suspect that you are oppressed by a spirit of lust or at least targetted by a spirit of lust to influence you in a bad way? This information will make it easier for me to interpret the dream.

jennifer195
      Participant

In some way yes because I keep having lustful dreams such as a person having sex with me, masturbation dreams, other sexual
      Dreams.. all those kind of things.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

In that case, because you are a Christian, you are not demon-possessed, but, you are probably demon oppressed. This means the demon is not in your spirit (a Christian’s spirit cannot be possessed by demons because the Holy Spirit is in a person’s spirit), but it is in your soul or at least it is oppressing you from outside of you.

However, because your friend dreamed that she is casting it out of you, the demon is probably in your soul.

You will have to find someone that can cast it out for you (when a demon is in a Christian’s soul, it has to be driven out just as it has to be cast out of the spirit of an unsaved person). When demons are oppressing people from the outside, they have to be driven “away” from people (not out of people).

Anyway, you will always struggle with lust if you don’t make a plan with this issue as I suggested.

The second dream is interesting, it appears that after you have been set free, you will be able to help others with the same problem. It appears that you will be able to cast demons out of people. This is the only explanation that I have for the second dream.

jennifer195
      Participant

Can that same friend cast it out of me? Since she dreamed she was the one doing it?

jennifer195
      Participant

Also what do you mean it has to be driven away and not cast out? If it’s cast out instead of driven away will something bad happen to me

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Sometimes Christians are seriously oppressed by demons, this means the demons possessed their souls (this is not real demon-possession because this happens with unsaved people when the demons possess their spirits. In such cases, the demons are almost in total control and these people must be assisted by an exorcist. They cannot help themselves and they do what the demons want them to do.

Demons possessing Christians’ souls are not in total control but they do get their way quite often. Such Christians struggle seriously with sinful issues. Although it is not a real possession, the demons must be cast out by an exorcist.

Then you get people, Christians and unsaved people, who are merely influenced negatively by demons (on a continuous basis meaning the demons are constantly surrounding such people or always with them). This is when the demons did not possess their spirits (unsaved people) or their souls (unsaved people or Christians) but are harassing people, tempting people, and urging people to do what they want them to do. In such cases, these demons must be chased away from these people. The Scripture supporting this is found in Mark 16:17-18 (Geneva Bible) “And these signs shall follow those who believe: In My Name, they shall cast out demons, and shall speak with new tongues, “and shall take away serpents. And if they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay their hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Take note that they should “take away” serpents as correctly translated in the Geneva Bible (by the way, the Geneva Bible is by far the most correct translation ever published) (not “take up” as incorrectly translated by other translations). Read more about this at this links: White Cover Red Stone Dream

About your friend, even though she had the dream, it depends on whether she has the faith and spiritual power to do it. God revealed it to her but you will have to ask her whether she can or not.

jennifer195
      Participant

Okay thank you for all this great information. My friend also said to me I. The dream I looked different and I looked as if I was suffering a lot during the deliverance does this mean it will physically hurt or is there another meaning to this dream? Also if I fast can I be deliver from spirit of lust? Will an 18 hour fast work divided up in two days? Please let me know. As of right now I don’t have anyone in my community to deliver me that I know of

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.