Dinner table

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer195
      Participant

This morning I had this dream where it felt like I was married or there was a guy in my life. I went to the backyard and swam in the pool myself, I turned around I saw this man turned around through the window to see where I was as I sat in pool. later on we were all sitting on table eating dinner with my family too he was standing on my right but later he sat on my left seat and I sat on the right. I remember feeling like he was my husband ( but mixed race) I kept hugging him a lot. I also remember eating all the food on my plate. That stood out to me. Also I noticed there was stacks of small bowls on table that stood out to me too. And I was going to get up to take it back. I also remember conversation happening with my dad and husband about jobs and my sister across from me was making fun of me for making a comment I don’t know what. It felt like a real life conversation you would have.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jeniffer,

If this dream is a follow-up on the dream you had recently about the man with the red shirt, then I am afraid that both dreams were warnings. The red shirt of the previous dream indicated that the man was probably a person with a bad attitude.

In this dream, there are a few bad or negative symbols as well. You are swimming alone (In one particular sense sense, a swimming pool speaks of the excitement and enjoyment in terms of the ministry and functioning of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. It speaks of the preparation and training and excitement and joy to minister in the flow and inspiration of the Holy Spirit). This man did not take part in this. He was looking toward you through the window. So the backyard to him (from his point of view) symbolizes the past. To him, the swimming pool is in the past. This suggests that he would probably try to influence you to stop following the leading of the Holy Spirit in this regard.

Secondly, if he was a mixed-tace in the dream, it speaks of him having a bad perspective and spiritual preparation (for life or ministry). The different colors of different people in dreams and visions are very significant. Each color and each gradation of skin color in a dream or a vision changes the meaning of the dream. It changes the messages that these people bring. It has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with color. The type of message is determined by the skin color of the messenger but also by the clothes they wear. Take note of the following skin colors of messengers in dreams and visions: Black, black-brown, black-red, brown, brown-yellow, copper-red, light brown, dark brown, white, yellow, etc. The different gradations symbolize a mixture of the colors it represents. Please look at the meanings of these colors. They are all negative.

He will also deceive you. The relationship will start with him standing on your right-hand side. (Standing means “strong” and “active” and right means “the right thing” or the right and acceptable way.” However, later on in your relationship, this man will move to your left and he will sit down. This means he will become weak or inactive and his conduct will be unacceptable and wrong.

On the other hand, in the dream, you were doing all the right things. You were led by the Holy Spirit and you enjoyed the gifts and workings of the Holy Spirit, you ate your spiritual food (teachings) and you just acted nice. The fact that your father talked to him about jobs may indicate that this person would have a problem with working. He might be lazy.

This dream and the previous dream may be warnings. Be careful not to get involved in a relationship with a particular person. He is not the right husband for you.

jennifer195
      Participant

I had this dream a day after I had that dream about the red flannel dream. In the second dream the guy did feel like a different guy but I see what you’re saying…. Me swimming alone does this mean God is calling me to singleness forever or is this God revealing I’m going to find my purpose in ministry. When it comes to these warning dreams, abs from your experience since you know more about dreams does this mean I will end up with this guy? Or is this Gods way of telling me before to be warned of him before and not let the guy pursue me. Is there a way for me to know “which guy” this dream is about when I meet him. Thank you also for responding back to me. God showing me these two dreams in a row of two days means it’s urgent. I haven’t met anyone yet but maybe I should be aware

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer, no you will not end up with this guy. God is warning you in advance so that you know what to look out for. As time passes you will start to identify the bad stuff symbolized in these dreams. He will be unfriendly and aggressive, he will slowly indicate that he is against the Holy Spirit and there will be signs that he is lazy and so on. As soon as you identified this person, break up with him. Read the meaning of swimming pool in the dictionary. It is all about the Holy Spirit. It simply means that this guy would not be willing to enjoy the Holy Spirit with you and he will not be led by the Spirit of God.

He appears different in the second dream because God revealed more about him, his attitude, and his personality. I assume in the first dream he was a white man but in the second a Hispanic. See the meaning of “Man” and read the part about mixed races and Hispanics. Was he a bit yellow or red or brown? Read that meaning (the color) and then you will know more about him.

jennifer195
      Participant

Okay thank you so much. Your wisdom has helped me a lot interpreting this dream. I pray I don’t even allow an unGodly man like this to even be in a relationship with to lead to a break up. So I pray I do t even let him in. Keep me in your prayers as well. In the dream I felt he was Hispanic and light brown. Also I remember the table were all eating at the light in dinner table but it’s those orange/yellow light people hVe in their house usually. (Not the white light basically).

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.