Dog, washing, girl, shampoo, little girl, facial expression, cousin

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dog, washing, girl, shampoo, little girl, facial expression, cousin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Roxanne
      Participant

I often dream about my dog, most times she’s just there but last night it was different. In real life i own 2 dogs but often only dream about the one. She is a chocolate brown dog and I honestly prefer her over the other as she is calm and well behaved. I dreamt I was washing her in a bucket inside the bathtub, like I do in real life. But I was really washing her and could see soapy bubbles. But then I started looking for shampoo and couldnt find any. I ran to the main house to look, my cousin is at the entrance of the kitchen with my mom, and my mom is trimming my cousins daughters hair.My cousin says I came here so you could pray, there is drama with his child’s mother. The child is in real life was born from an affair. I kneel down to pick her up and she said something I couldn’t remember, but her expression was in a manner my cousins wife speaks and it was something sarcastic. The little girl is now clinging to my leg and won’t let go. I eventually go back to my dog, and I reach for what appears to be savlon in a spray bottle but now I suddenly can’t see properly and smell it before sparying it on the dog The dog was just laying very relaxed in the bucket.

Roxanne
      Participant

My ex- husband and my cousin have the same name. Coincidentally my ex husband also had another child while we were married but separated. Could it have something to go with this? I am in a confused state about my ex-husband and his girlfriend and child being part of my kids lives. I suspect the dream relates to this, but I’m still confused 😕

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.