Interpretation: Dream about feet

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about feet

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      cruzely
      Participant

I was dreaming of  a conversation but all of a sudden as if I had woken up, I saw a pair of  naked feet in front of me,  as if they were mine but they were someone else’s. Also I noticed they were inverted, the left was on the right and viceversa.

Daniel
      Participant

Hi Cruzely,

Feet in dreams and visions speak of the walk and the conduct of people. The condition of the feet reveals whether the specific person’s walk and conduct are positive (good) or negative (bad). Naked feet speak of a person who has no protection. It speaks of a person who is exposed to injuries and can get hurt quite easily (in a spiritual sense). No protection means that this person is not adhering to the word of God or the will of God pertaining to his actions. In a spiritual sense, it means he walks to places and in areas that he is not supposed to.

The fact that the feet were inverted in the dream speaks of a person who has things the wrong way round in his life. This person makes decisions and goes in directions that are often completely the wrong decisions or wrong directions to take. Such a person often does not know wrong from right.

The conversation that you heard is all about communication and/or counseling. Whenever people are involved in a conversation, words of deliverance, advice, information, wisdom, and even negative words that lead to destruction are used or can be used to influence each other. I think this person needs counseling so that he can start to walk the way God wants him to walk.

I think you pondered on a specific person and God showed you that things in that person’s life are not OK and he or she needs to be counseled. He or she needs to get their faith-walk in Christ or daily walk and actions in order according to the instructions of God.

The fact that you suddenly “woke up” just after the conversation, speak of the conversation opening your eyes (in a spiritual sense), and caused you to realize that the feet were naked and inverted. So the conversation is the key. This conversation brought spiritual insight.

If you can identify the trigger you will know exactly what this is all about.

cruzely
      Participant

Thank you so much. That all makes a lot of sense.

Although I don’t remember thinking of anyone in specific a the time but there is a person who recently came into my life and needs help because he is blind.

I’ve come to realize that he needs much more than what I thought.

Praise God, he gives warnings in time  to do what is necessary.

Again thank you.

Daniel
      Participant

It is a pleasure, glad I could help. This dream could be all about the blind person. This means that the dream was not about spiritual issues but about a natural issue. A person who is blind cannot see where he walks and when to turn right or left and so on. The person does not need counseling, he needs to be helped and directed. It makes sense.

Blessing

Daniel

Princess
      Participant

DREAM OF FEET

Hi Cruzely

These are my two interpretations (possibilities) of your dream. Only my opinion.

Feet in dreams and visions speak of the walk and the conduct of people. The condition of the person’s feet reveals whether the specific person’s walk and conduct are positive (good) or negative (bad).

In dreams and visions left limbs (in this case – left foot) symbolises that this person is being exposed to pressure from other people. Right limbs (in this case –right foot) symbolizes negative or positive actions in the life of the person. It’s all about his actions.

Naked feet indicate that there is no protection. (Spiritual covering in this case). The person is very vulnerable spiritually and could be easily influenced.

Inverted feet indicate that the feet are in the wrong position which could symbolize this person is walking in the wrong direction spiritually. This person is not living his life as he should be spiritually. He has no guidance.

Injured feet in dreams and visions speak of a person who was spiritually injured, and therefore suffers spiritual hindrances or even spiritual deterioration because of that. Such a person has been caused to be spiritually inactive because of this condition. There is limited walking, therefore limited spiritual progress and growth in the life of the person.

Conversation 1. It could indicate positive, spiritual counselling to get his or your life in order with God because of wrong actions;
      2. It could also indicate bad conversations with wrong people are influencing him or you in a bad way and thereby putting you under pressure.

Another person, You might have been thinking of that person in the past few days before the dream or just before you went to sleep and maybe because you might have had some questions that needed to be answered about the person, God revealed to you what is currently going on in his life. It could be that God wants to use you to speak to that person and recommend that he goes for counselling.

THIS IS DEFINITELY A WARNING!!
      His life could be disastrous if he doesn’t get help soon.

Cruzely, I have a second opinion and possibility for you. It could be that when you saw that the pair of feet were inverted that you immediately thought it’s definitely not yours, but maybe it is. I’m not saying it is so, but it could possible indicate that you yourself might have to examine your own life (spiritually) and get some issues sorted out so that you can walk on the right path with God again. Maybe you are in denial about this possibility in your life. This could just as well be a warning for you personally. Think about it honestly.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, you did well with your interpretation. Cruzely has all the possibilities and options available and I am sure she will consider all of them. That is what we do as interpreters. We give all the possibilities to people.

She did indicate that the trigger was the blind person that she has to help so I still think this is about that blind person and not about spiritual issues.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.