Dream interpretation: all mixed up

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dream interpretation: all mixed up

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Dino
      Participant

Hi there, I would like more clarity on this dream I had, hoping for some clue:

I was in what seemed to be our house with the family, out away camping chairs and packing and stacking boxes, as well sweeping I then noticed a branch of a tree that was wrapped around a part of the house, someone then gave me knife to cut off this branch, that was like a leach which I did. I then turned to my father in-law and he said to Jesus is not worthy to be called God, I then said to him he most definitely is.

He then said to me to go and read revelation 3, and then he lit up a cigar, as I was speaking to him our land lord approached us and said he is going to put up a security door in the passage between the bed rooms and the rest of the house.

Dino
      Participant

Oops, pack away folding up camp chairs.

David

You have nailed it Fully Restored. You surely know how to apply symbols in dreams. You were spot on with the legalistic part of your interpretation. If I am not mistaken, I think Dino has experienced some issues with his real father-in-law as well in the past, about similar issues (previous dream interpretation), so, it appears that his father-in-law is a bit legalistic in real life as well.

You really did interpret this dream well. You did not miss important information so I am actually very impressed.

Keep well

David (Moderator)

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Amen! I agree with you David, she really did well!

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

It is funny that Revelations 3 is about 3 groups of Christians; the first group was reprimanded  for bad works, the second group was commended for good works and the last group was reprimanded for being lukewarm. It is all about works. So the father-in-law was offended about this. He was disgusted about Jesus Christ taking people on about their works (See “Cigarette” – Cigar has the same meaning but it emphasizes that the person who is offended is rich and sophisticated (social position in the community a lot like a Pharisee).

So, in the dream this part emphasizes that legalistic people don’t like to be judged on their actions because they are self-righteous.

Lady E
      Participant

Wow! Sound interpretation. I didn’t have an idea about the dream except for the father in law part which I sensed could represent a version of a worldly father or leader twisting the word of God/ preventing the truth to suit their status.

Dino
      Participant

Ok, here goes.

I believe the dream was a warning and a preparation of what was coming (The Divorce)

The lord was saying this season has is coming to an end get your self ready, the door coming up represents, it’s closing, the house is me and my family, the Lord saying my time is up, for what ever reason,,,HE KNOWS THE INTENT OF OUR HEARTS AND OF OTHERS, I think he knew my wife’s heart already therefore preparing me, My father in-law I believe is the Branch around the house, his counsil is towards marriage is off, and he is the the influence to our marriage, and my wife regards him as a very spiritual person, but only I could could see that he is exactly what revelation 3 says. Please I’m only just sharing not breaking him down. Any way a few weeks later after the dream my wife at the dinner table said she can’t live with me anymore I must move out, how that broke my heart after trying and still wanting to try and fix this marriage, I cannot. I miss me children terribly, and never ever wanted them to be without a father next to them.

But I think the lord has given hope, The knife that cut the Branch, I believe that the lord will intervene and cut that soul tie or what ever hold is on our marriage.

The dream has unfolded exactly as you guys have interpreted.

Please lord if you will and are willing to fix this this marriage then do so, if not I thank you for the grace to accept whatever the out come, let your will be done, I am simply your servant, your son.

In Jesus name Amen.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

You all did pretty well with this interpretation. Sound interpretation and very good comments and advice. We pray for you, Dino. May God’s will come into fulfillment regarding your marriage. Never give up and do not feel alone or abandoned. God is with you and He will never leave you or forsake you.

Dino
      Participant

Thank you all, and Fully Restored I will check that book out

Blessings.

Sparkle
      Participant

I am new.  I read and I learned.  Thank you.  Will keep learning and growing.

Sarah

Welcome Sparkle,

You are doing exactly the right thing. Nothing better than this to get you on the right track. Read through the meanings of the symbols in your dictionary as often as you can and read through the interpretations and messages in the Forum as often as you can, and very soon you will be interpreting dreams like a pro.

Blessings

Sarah (Moderator)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.