Dream interpretation: Cobra bite

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dream interpretation: Cobra bite

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dino
      Participant

Morning all.

I was busy weeding a small garden under a tree, but in the back of my mind I knew there was a snake there, and kept looking to see if the snake was there, and then turning back to weeding the garden, the next thing this Cobra came out and bit me two or three times on my left forearm, I was the rushed to the hospital, knowing that any second the venom will start to kick in. On Arrival at the hospital the venom should have started, but nothing yet, as I went to stand inline to be attended to by a nurse, I noticed that my left hand formed a callus on top of it, and somehow knew that this will be the only result and nothing more.

Thank you and blessings.

Chris B
      Participant

Hi Dino, I do not know what triggered the dream but a “garden” symbolizes relationships. Weeding a garden speaks of getting rid of all sorts of bad little things that will destroy our relationships with each other. I suspect that you are working on either your marriage or a friendship with someone (maintaining your relationship). The enemy (satan) does not like that so he will try to destroy your efforts. The fact that he has bitten you speaks of him having had some success in the past. The fact that the wound healed so quickly and miraculously speaks of divine intervention and favor in this regard. It also confirms that the enemy will fail in his attempts to destroy your relationship with this person.

The nurse and the doctor probably symbolized God and his servants who have an impact on your lives in this regard.

Please let me know if this interpretation caused you to identify the trigger.

Can I ask you a favor? Will you please add the tags (all the symbols) in the tag section every time that you create a new topic in the future? I will do it for you today.

Blessings in Christ

Chris B
      Participant

Hi Dino, I almost forgot about the Cobra: A cobra snake symbolizes a person who is deceptive regarding his relationship with you. It speaks of a person who appears to listen to you and even partakes in certain actions with you but is secretly deceiving you. It appears that such a person listens and that he responds to you, or to the gospel truths, but in reality, he does not. The problem with such a person is that they cannot respond to the truth because of their ears being shut. They do not want to listen to the truth and they cannot respond to the truth because of the shut ears.

Obviously, venom speaks of something that he puts in your soul to cause spiritual damage, obviously in regard to your relationship with the particular person.

This part speaks of a specific person (not an evil spirit) who are involved and obviously doing what satan wants him to do in your life

Dino
      Participant

Hi Chris.

Thank you. Spot on.

My wife surprised me to move out of the house, as she wants a divorce, after 7 years, it has been tough after many tears before the lord, I have finally agreed to the divorce, I have been divorced twice before, and was giving all I had to this marriage to make it work, but I can’t, I’ve tried everything, and now finally I’ve decided to let go, and trust the lord for the outcome, what ever way it goes, I know the lord hates divorce but this is totally out of my controll, just last night I was weeping before the lord again, and asked him for mercy and grace to do a miracle, I know the enemy is in on this, but my wife refuses to see it that way. So yes thank you, I believe the Lord has answerd, and he will intervene.

Blessings.

Thank you for the tags :-)

Dino
      Participant

Hi Chris, or maybe her father, who used to come and pray with me in the mornings, but I could sense, he always agreeing with me, but to my wife he change his story, I always kind of knew that he was kind of sly.

I really don’t know if it’s him or the divorce that maybe he knew all along?

Chris B
      Participant

You are probably right.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Good job Chris! You interpreted this dream well and based on Dino’s response, you have nailed it.

I just wonder if the two or three times being bit by the snake represents the three divorces. And then it appears that this whole incident won’t be a problem for Dino and that God will heal him relatively quickly. Does this mean that healing will come in spite of getting divorced? I think this is possible.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.