Dreaming about tornados

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dreaming about tornados

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      D@NI€”L
      Participant

I have reoccurring dreams about tornados.

Always seeing the tornados but sensing them first and warning people about them and asking them to pray against the vortexes.

Also i want to take pictures or video in my dreams from the tornados.

Example of a dream on 25 March 2019: I was at a christian conference with a lot of famous speakers when suddenly i saw this giant tornado behind the person who was speaking. Then i yelled in my dream to everyone in the room to start praying against this vortex!!

Another Dream on 15 january 2019: I was with several believers in a large upper room with a number of large windows. I saw through the windows that there was a huge storm and told the people to pray “against this storm that was trying to destroy the building”. I got impressions to get people to pray in a certain direction because I saw tornados 🌀 coming in my spirit. I did not feel scared but guided to direct prayer.

Chris B
      Participant

Hi D@NI€”L,

These were dreams in which God instructed you to warn the church against quite a few serious spiritual storms that were going to hit the church. Some were going to be serious storms (the normal storms) that you saw in the dreams but some were going to be really destructive and I am referring to the tornado’s that you saw in the teams. In the dreams, you were supposed to warn church leaders and congregations and even people. You were also supposed to get them to pray.

I am absolutely certain of the fact that these dreams were all about COVID-19 and the destruction that it, together with all the other repercussions that followed, like the fell of economies and people losing their jobs and who knows what else that caused a lot of storms and destruction in the lives of people and the church.

If you read the dreams about God’s judgment on the church for not repenting (links below), you must also realize that this was part of God’s judgment. He warns through his prophets and his children, and if people don’t repent, God carries out His judgment.

https://www.asrmartins.com/forums/topic/interpretation-dream-about-warning-people/

https://www.asrmartins.com/forums/topic/interpretation-chaos-in-the-church/

I am not saying that God caused COVID-19 but if you read these dreams, you will surely realize that He used them in this sense. Did you know that up to now, millions of church leaders have lost their “jobs” in 2020 and 2021 and many church members suffered quite a lot of financial and other turmoils and difficulties, directly because of the “storms” and “tornado’s” that God showed you in the dreams?

The fact that you took pictures and videos speaks of God wanting you not to forget this. You must warn and you must get people to pray.

The windows through which you saw the storm coming, speaks of God giving you prophetic insight on something that is coming.

Princess
      Participant

DREAMING ABOUT TORNADOS

INTERPRETATION

Hi Daniel

Tornadoes symbolize challenging situations are approaching and God used you as a vessel to warn spiritual leaders, and “the church” by asking them to pray against these situations.

Firstly, the fact that you wanted to take photos and videos indicates that you wanted to show the church leaders in churches how bad matters in the church could get.

In the first dream where the giant tornado appears behind the speaker, I would say that it is a possibility that a very big negative, difficult, stormy situation was approaching him/her which could cause emotional upheaval in his/her life personally and therefore try and stop his/her ministry. Circumstances could work against him/her. You did the right thing by asking people to start praying for the speaker. There’s power in prayer. Prayer changes situations. Because of your obedience to ask people to pray, this speaker could experience victory in the negative situation that was on its way.

The second dream I see as a warning for the church in general, to stay on its knees and pray like never before. The church is experiencing extremely difficult times currently and church doors could close because of the Covid 19 (huge storm) The impact would be devastating to many. You weren’t afraid because you know God can rescue the situation because He hears and answers our prayers. if we pray fervently.

Lastly, recurring dreams of tornados indicate that there is more than one challenging situation arising, in this case in the church.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess and Chris B, I think you both did quite well with your interpretations. Well done!

The vortexes of the tornados were identified to be a huge area of concern. I think this suggests that if people don’t pray, and the vortexes hit them, it is all over, in which case we will suffer the consequences. If we don’t repent or when we are not obedient to God’s instructions, we can suffer tremendously because of that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.