Dreams on preparation? Or junk dreams

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Dreams on preparation? Or junk dreams

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Hayley
      Participant

Hey everyone! i have another dream interpretation i could really use your help with. i had this dream where there was this guy in my house, I could see what he looked like, and I am pretty sure I was cleaning or about to go grocery shopping, my mom was telling me about the guy to help him or something, all I know is that the guy was in my house. maybe later on I was helping him with laundry or something about to go grocery shopping. i don’t know where he went after. I feel like maybe this is Gods way of telling me to be prepared for my future husband or something, I can be wrong… if I am please advise me. my friends saying that this could be a nightmare because God doesn’t give dreams that are disoriented or all over the place. Gods dreams are usually clear, I don’t really remember the dream too perfectly or all in correct order to be honest, but at the same time I do believe this could be from God… id love your advice on what this dream could mean. maye the lord is telling me to work on cleaning my soul feeding my soul before he sends the right person. like I said if I am wrong, let me know

Sarah

Hi Marina,

Many times when we dream of our houses it speaks of our hearts and the different “spiritual” rooms of our hearts. So if this man was in your house it speaks of you accommodating him and helping him. Your “mom” probably speaks of the Holy Spirit so this means the Holy Spirit wants you to help and accommodate this stranger.

This probably speaks of a specific person who needs help. You helping him with his laundry speaks of you helping him to get spiritually equipped for life. So there will be some “input” from your side to help this person.

The “cleaning” does suggest that you need to work on yourself (character or soul) and so it is in connection with this person. My opinion is that this man may be more than just a man so you may be right about the statements that you made but you need to be careful in this regard. We are not supposed to be led by dreams but by the Holy Spirit.

Edith
      Participant

Hi Marina,

All dreams have meanings, even nightmares have meanings so there is not such a thing as a junk dream. Some are a bit confusing and usually, these dreams are emotional restoration dreams but do not forget, even when a dream is an emotional restoration dream, God can get involved and give us important information in such a dream. Emotional restoration dreams tell us what we are struggling with in life so that we can take action to solve that problem, usually by laying it down at the feet of Jesus so that H can help us with it.

Hayley
      Participant

Thank you! Just one question Sarah, when you said cleaning my soul (I agree) is in connection with the person what did you mean by that? As in we both need to clean our soul

Hayley
      Participant

Also I just remember the guy in the dream felt like it was this guy from the mall I work at but have never talked to him or know him. That’s what was weird and a guy who isn’t a believer like me

Hayley
      Participant

Is this Gods way of saying my future husband may be spiritually unfit

Sarah

Hi Marina,

It appears that God has put this person in your heart. It also appears that God wants you to help him, probably spiritually. It may also be that you may end up helping each other. All Christians, no matter how developed they are spiritually, almost always still need to work on their souls to bring it more in line with God’s word and his ways (pursuing holiness) and it could be that this person may help you with that, probably ending up the two of you influencing each other in a positive way. If the person is not saved, and if it is this guy that you mentioned, maybe you can help him to get saved. I do not know if he will be your future husband. This is not symbolized in the dream but this could be revealed to you in the future.

Hayley
      Participant

Oh so you think it’s actually the same person from mall? Or just another person because a face seemed like it was him.

Hayley
      Participant

Since you guys have experience in dream interpretation when you see a person in the dream that may look like someone you know is it that exact same person or is it just so happens it was a random face? I feel no connection towards the guy I saw in dream if it’s guy from mall… like in my spirit. I was never interested in him. I’m not sure maybe you can explain

Sarah

Hi Marina,

I am not sure if it is the same guy. Remember that we are not supposed to be led by dreams and visions but by the Holy Spirit. This is one reason why dreams are sometimes vague. We also need to walk in faith and we need to learn to live and abide in the rest of God. If we completely trust Him for whatever we desire or important to us, we patiently wait for Him to fulfill His will or promises at the right time. The right time is actually good for us because then it means that we are ready and blessed by God to experience the blessing in its fullness.

It is only when a situation is very serious and when it has the potential to have bad consequences that God gives us dreams with very clear symbols or even a direct message (no symbolism involved) like the warning to Joseph to flee to Egypt with Mary and the baby Jesus.

Hayley
      Participant

Yes I figured it wasn’t specifically about the guy! But when you said God put him in my heart I thought you meant specifically the guy from mall. I misunderstood you! I know what you mean now certain faces don’t mean it’s the same exact person. I get it now!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.