Interpretation – Walking on top of vehicles

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Walking on top of vehicles

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kathy
      Participant

I was in a house sitting against an outside wall. Through the window I heard people talking and I saw my grandfather on the porch. He died when I was about four. I thought I would love to take his picture so I went to the dresser, where my ex-husband had left his wallet and other belongings while he was in the hospital. His camera was there so I took it outside to take grandfather’s picture. I saw that he had vomited brownish material on the porch floor and decided I didn’t want that kind of picture so I didn’t take it. A crowd of people were there and a little girl became ill and began vomiting. I was chosen to take her to her mother. We began the journey, I put a face mask on and advised her to climb up onto the tops of the many vehicles that were packed together in the yard. She went first and I followed her. I saw that one vehicle had crashed into two trees and the trees were broken. I warned her to stay away from the vehicle near the trees less they fall on us. Some vehicles were very large, like a Greyhound bus, others were passenger vehicles and trucks. We came to the end of the line of vehicles and climbed down. I walked ahead of the little girl into a room where her mother was. Her mother was so depressed that she was nearly non-functional and two physicians were ministering to her. I told her the little girl had been ill and that she was coming behind me. Then I noticed people in the other end of the room. I could hear my granddaughter speaking but I could not see her. The person in charge of the group was talking about something that happened in another country. My granddaughter replied to them and the leader said you don’t know about these countries. My granddaughter replied you do not know the countries that I’ve been to.(she grew up in South America) Then she began to talk about her involvement with a lesbian. Someone asked why would she become involved and she said I guess I wanted her tongue. She was speaking in a taunting tone. Pastor was there but he said nothing. I asked why can I not see you, why are you invisible?
      And I said to her no matter what you say, you know in your heart that this is not who you are.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

This is a very interesting dream. I will interpret it for you as soon as you can answer a few questions:

Were the porch and your grandfather in or facing the backyard?
      Were the vehicles that you climbed over in the backyard?
      Did all the events take place in bright sunlight (day), or dark (at night), or something in between (daylight but visibility not clear or light a bit dim)?

Thanks

Kathy
      Participant

He was on the front porch and I sat against the inside of front wall. The vehicles were in the front yard. It wasn’t dark or bright sunlight but something in between. I don’t remember ever dreaming of him before. Thank you.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

The meaning of the dream depends on what the trigger was. I do not know what it was so I am interpreting it in a general sense.

Grandfathers sometimes symbolize the older generation. They also symbolize the wiser generation because of their wisdom, sometimes symbolized by their gray hair or beards, or mustaches.

The fact that he sits on the front porches suggests that he is looking at the future or his mind is on the future.

What is actually in front of him in that front yard (the present and the future) is not good. The broken and crashed vehicles stacked on each other speaks of people’s jobs, or ministries, or life motivations being in a bad state or a bad condition. It speaks of dreams and visions desires broken and destroyed. The 2 trees that were fallen over even speak of people who died (literally and or spiritually) because of the struggles and the dissension and conflict that they endured.

The fact that you saw this through the window speaks of you enjoying the ability or opportunity to have spiritual insight into this situation.

It appears that you adored your grandfather, at least you did in the dream, and him there on the porch is something that you wanted to capture forever so that you can remember what he stood for and what he achieved or whatever he shared to shape the future. Unfortunately, whilst you were looking at the past (your grandfather) you saw that even the wiser and older generation had their troubles. He ate bad food (bad words) (see the meaning of “food” in the dictionary) (I suspect that the bad food is bad doctrines and lies), and that bad food made them sick, that is why he vomited on the porch. Unfortunately, the little girl in the future (the new generation) still has the same problem. They still eat bad food and it makes them sick as well.

You played a positive role in the dream. You were chosen to help the new generation not to make the mistakes that the older ones did. It is clear by the warnings that you gave her. You showed her the devastation (things that happen when people make wrong choices and eat the wrong food), and you told her to stay away from certain vehicles (probably ministries and bad motivation).

The girl’s mother probably speaks of the existing generation, who is also sick (like the past (grandfather) and the new (girl) and the generation who does not exist yet (invisible granddaughter) is going to be).

I suspect that the part of people who discussed events which took place in other countries, speaks of bad things that may spill over to them. Usually, “strangers” and “unknown countries” in dreams speak of people or countries that cannot be trusted. So these people were concerned about the way things progressed or the latest events and incidents that they heard about.

Your invisible granddaughter speaks of even a later generation, who does not even exist yet, will even be worse. The rebellion is apparent (the taunting and the lesbian) and the fact that the pastor could not do anything, speaks of the inability of the church to help or to change people.

The “And I said to her no matter what you say, you know in your heart that this is not who you are”, speaks of you willing to do what you can to influence the church and the body of Christ in a positive way. Too many people are so dismayed and disappointed about what they see and experience in the church, so much that they decided to give up and let everything go its course. This is not want God wants. He wants us to do what He has sent us out to do (the great commission).

We can change the ways of the future generations just as we can the existing and the new.

So, in a general sense, this is what I see in this dream. Of course, if another trigger is revealed, then the meaning of the dream will change according to whatever the trigger was.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

If the dream is not about spiritual matters (about the church), it could be about the condition of your family, in general, or the condition of your nation or country (about natural matters and not spiritual).

Kathy
      Participant

Thanks very much. The vehicles weren’t wrecked but they were just there as if in a huge parking lot but there was no walking space in between the vehicles. I do recall now that the day before I had this dream we had attended an event where we spoke of erroneous teachings in the past in our church. My daughter had attended the event with me. So this must’ve been the trigger. It could apply to the church and to my family I feel. I appreciate the insight into this dream’s meaning. Then I do see where it could apply to the USA. We have not done everything exactly right in the past but presently we are in danger of “throwing the baby out with the bathwater.”

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

It is clear that you grasped the meaning of the dream and the application thereof as well. Vehicles parked in a garage (at home) have a bad meaning: It means the people or person involved’s ministries are paused. Vehicles in a parking area have a slightly better meaning (not paused but not really active)

Positive meanings of vehicles in dreams are vehicles busy working and people busy driving vehicles in streets and roads.

It appears that in your dream many people were in a situation where they did not really add something positive to the church or the body of Christ, or being active in ministry (almost dormant).

Kathy
      Participant

I am simply amazed at so much meaning in a dream. Every symbol and action has something to say. I am continuing to follow and increase my understanding. Thank you!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.