Interpretation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dino
      Participant

I dreamt that my sister and I were having a discussion. She tried to tell me from a biblical perspective that it is acceptable to carry on with her new relationship and with her previous at the same time, I told her she can not hold onto two men at the same same time, then to my left was my baby son who in the dream was not my son, and he had like thin crimson red veins on the one side of his face I can’t remember exactly which side it was, but I just felt that I wanted to adopt him, my sister then went to go have a bath, and called me into the bathroom, she covered herself, and I saw the bathroom was flooded with water even above the toilet, as I was pondering that the toilet should be an outlet of the water, it was somehow blocked.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi there, what a good interpretation Fully Restored. You are awesome and thank you so much for helping out with interpretations! We really appreciate it.

Blessings in Christ
      Basie

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

A blocked toilet also speaks of people or a specific person not able to get emotional restoration by repenting of her or his emotional sins (bitterness, hate, resentment, judgemental attitude, etc), so it appears that this person (your sister or whoever she represents) need to repent before she can be restored and emotionally stable and free (delivered, as Fully Restored mentioned)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.