Interpretation: Ants invading a house

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Ants invading a house

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris B
      Participant

A friend of mine had a dream recently. Can anybody help with this, please?

In the dream, my friend saw different colonies of ants invading a house. They slowly went through the house from the right to the left. He saw their paths and he saw them going into holes and out of other holes again.

He then ran for insecticide and he poisoned them all.

A few minutes later his father arrived and he told his father what he has done with the ants.

Inge
      Participant

Hi Chris,
      I really enjoyed interpreting this dream and felt like I could relate; it has also been a reminder to me that it is important to be in God’s word continually not allowing the enemy to invade my mind. Good dream! Hope it helps 😊

Primary Element:
      Dreamer

Secondary Elements:
      Saw ants path: You recognize/see the path of your mind/thoughts.
      Running: To advance faster and achieve spiritual result faster.
      Used insecticide to kill them: You overcome and destroy the lies that the devil has been attacking your mind with.
      Told father what you did: You regain your spiritual authority.

Primary Element:
      Ants: Annoyances to overcome

Secondary Elements:
      Invading house: Annoying/fleshly thoughts that are infiltrating and subtly influencing your mind/life.
      Different colonies: These thoughts that cause different works of the flesh.
      Move from right to left: This is a warning of the attack from the enemy against your mind.
      Going in & out the holes: Thoughts that hide and then resurface again.

INTERPRETATION:
      There are annoying, fleshly thoughts infiltrating and subtly influencing your mind/life. This is a warning of the attack from the enemy against your mind; be careful because it will gradually happen so be alert! You will recognize/see the path your mind/thoughts are taking you, they hide and then resurface again. God encourages you to regain your spiritual authority by advancing & achieving it faster by overcoming and destroying the lies that the devil has been attacking your mind with.

COUNSEL
      Stand your ground! James 4:7 “submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you”. Read and meditate on God’s word, praying that the Holy Spirit come and strengthen you so you will defeat the enemies lies in your life.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, you did well with the dream but you did not bring the meaning of ants into consideration or prominent enough. Ants and the activities of ants in dreams speak of preparation for the future. It speaks of diligence or industry or wisdom for provision. Wisdom is to gather precious treasures in heaven. This indicates that this person experienced quite some turmoil in his heart (the different rooms of the house) about provision.

Inge
        Participant

Hi, thanks for the information!
        I did struggle bit with the true meaning of the ants, the more I interpreted the more it felt like the symbol meaning of insects = thoughts. Thanks for the advice, I’ll take it into consideration for the next interpretation/s. Thanks and God bless!

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, you are right about the thoughts but it appears that this person was struggling with thoughts about provision. I think he experienced a lot of negative thoughts about how God will provide for him or even if God will provide for him. These thoughts filled his whole heart (ant invasion, the inside of his house). So this must have been an unpleasant experience in his life.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.