Interpretation: Beautiful little girl

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Beautiful little girl

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mandy
      Participant

H, I had a dream of a beautiful little girl with light-brown eyes. What does this mean?

Princess
      Participant

BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL

Hi Mandy,

Firstly, let’s take a look at the symbols in your dream.

Children: In dreams and visions symbolize Christians who are immature and still under guardianship. These are people who need to be spiritually protected and supported by mature Christians.
      Eyes: It speaks of the ability to see or understand spiritual matters.
      Light brown: To get a light brown colour you have to mix brown and white so we will look at the meanings of both these colours in order to do the interpretation.
      Brown: Speaks of selfish ambitions or fleshly desires or striving or sin.
      White: Symbolizes victory, holiness, righteousness or faith.

INTERPRETATION

This dream speaks of an immature Christian (children –little girl) who is busy with selfish ambitions or fleshly desires. She is still busy with sin in her life (colour brown).She does not yet have an understanding of spiritual matters. (eyes)

This baby Christian needs support and spiritual guidance from a mature Christian and when this takes place she will experience victory over sin, she will live a life of holiness and be righteous before God. (white).

Maybe you know this person personally and can help and support her spiritually so that she too, can become a mature Christian.

Mandy
      Participant

Hi Princess, thank you so much. I did identify such a person who is prominent in my dreams right now. I now know how to deal with this person, Thanks

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, a good interpretation. Well done!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.