Interpretation-car accuse

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation-car accuse

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kathy
      Participant

My daughter had this dream. I was  the person in the back seat. She was looking for tv remote just before she fell asleep and doesn’t remember having anything on her mind, although she has recently made some major life changes.

We were on a road I think maybe going up a mountain but definitely around a curve, and I was driving your car. you in the back seat and nobody else with us. I recognize the curve coming up and remember that it’s one I have to slow down for, but we were talking and I took it too fast. I felt like the car was starting to flip over and everything went into slow motion like it does in a wreck. You threw a pillow up in the air, and it was flying all over the car between me and the windshield. Blocked my vision. I couldn’t see which way I should be turning the wheel or what to do and I couldn’t tell if we were actually flipping over or if it just felt like it because we took the curve with such speed. One of us said something about this not being much fun and not liking it. We got to the end of the road, where we were supposed to stop anyway, and the car pretty much slid sideways to a stop. We came up really close to some trees but we didn’t hit them. And we were upright. I said “wow I really thought we had flipped over and were skidding upside down but with that pillow bouncing all around I couldn’t see anything to know. I was worrying we were going to go over the side of the mountain, too, since I couldn’t see to steer and this is such a narrow road. But it doesn’t even look like the car was beat up. Thank God. He was working overtime today.” Then we walked on in to the meeting or conference or whatever. Side note, most of my dreams happen around a camp or retreat or a conference. Years ago they used to all happen at Granny’s house and then for a while they all happened at our house on Mail route. Now seems like they’re always at some camp. Anyway, we walked on in and people came up to us to check and see if we were okay and wanting to know if we needed to be taken to the hospital. I said “no we are fine, we almost wrecked but it all worked out fine.” Everybody was like no no and giving each other looks like something was wrong with us, and one of the ladies said ” look in the mirror. Does that look like somebody who wasn’t just in a wreck?” So I looked and I was super pale. I said well we looked at the car and it seemed fine. She said “y’all just had a crazy wreck we all saw it. Your car flipped and skidded and rolled a bunch and you’re in shock and that’s why you don’t realize it.” So we were just looking at each other I guess to see if we were bleeding but neither one of us looked like we had any damage. And I said I felt fine and you said you did too and they were trying to figure out what to do with us, I guess whether to call EMS or not. Then I think I woke up

Fred
      Participant

Hi Kathy,

Your daughter’s dream is about something in a job situation or a ministry or motivation that went wrong. What I mean by “went wrong” is the following: She drove your car with you in the back seat, almost like a backseat driver giving suggestions to the driver and so on. Now all this is wrong. She is supposed to drive her own car, and there should not be a backseat driver. The pillow suggests that your comments or suggestions cause her to lose spiritual or natural insight as the pillow blocked her view.

The “up a mountain” and the “curve” symbolizing a time of difficulty and a time of changes. The talking causing distraction and causing her to take the curve too fast indicates the cause of the accident. An accident in dreams and visions represents the following: A vehicle accident in dreams and visions symbolizes dissension and disunity. When you and a very close person, usually your spouse or a business partner, disagree on something you may dream of a vehicle accident, especially after an argument or before an argument. The damage on the vehicle and the way the vehicle got damaged reveal more information on the specific circumstances. Take note of colors and other circumstances in the dream, or the vision. Specific colors will probably reveal the reason why there is disunity. Who was the driver? How was the vehicle damaged? How serious was the damage and exactly which body-parts of the vehicle got damaged? Did somebody get injured or did someone die in the accident? All these aspects tell you more about the meaning of this dream.

In this dream, it is clear that the two of you have a negative influence on each other. I think, especially your daughter probably  There is definitely dissension and conflict and you obviously do not agree with each other on some or many issues. There is also denial involved. Both of you are under the impression that your relationship does not hurt you and that it does not cause spiritual or emotional damage but you are wrong. It does. Especially your daughter is hurting because of this. She being pale speaks of her deteriorating and suffering spiritually and even emotionally. Life is in the blood and a pale face is caused by poor blood flow. So, the conflict and the dissension cause your daughter to hurt.

The camp and retreat or conferences of the previous dreams and the camp in this dream speaks of spiritual training and equipping. The people involved who accused you of denying that you are in fact getting hurt may represent people close to you who know about your relationship and who are concerned about it.

I am glad we are using fictitious names on the Forum because I do not want to embarrass you. This incident may in fact speak of an isolated incident and so you may not be as depicted in this dream in a general sense. The dream might be about a single situation or incident, but it does appear that you are hurting your daughter by getting involved in a way that is not acceptable.  She should be in charge of her own life and she should be driving her own car (I am assuming that your daughter is an adult).

Because dream interpreters usually do not know what the trigger was that caused the dream, we usually interpret it in a general sense, and that is what I have done with this dream. I really do think that your relationship puts pressure on your daughter and that she struggles a bit to cope with it.

Blessings

Fred

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Fred, this is a good interpretation. Well done! No need to feel bad about this Kathy, you should see the dreams that I had in my life! We are all just human beings that try to do the best we can. We are all guilty of much more serious things than this. I know because I have been reprimanded by God for committing much more serious stuff than this. This is why we want all participants to make use of fictitious names.

God bless and thank you for being so active on the Forum. We need more people like you.

Basie Martins

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.