- October 3, 2021 at 14:52 #20872Fully RestoredParticipant
I was up on the deck and turned around to see a bunch of young cows getting ready to walk off into the pool. I hurried to get Dust. I ran out barefoot wondering if it was contaminated in the water because one had already drowned. They were all black cows
But one by one we got them out. I broke one of their legs while trying to lift it. Dust said the smaller ones were little girl cows. It became like a pet so happy to be alive.
– [ ] Next we brought them next to the chicken coop where I had originally seen we had cows. There was one moving from left to right coming in front of the chicken coop
– [ ] Then our Pastors sister tells me that she won someone’s keys and I hear the key fob opening our blue truck. I said have at it. It’s dirty but you’re more than welcome. She acts like she’s interested in getting one just like it. She asks what year. I’m a little embarrassed that it’s not a brand new one but tell her I think it’s a 2013 or 11. Yes it’s an 2011.
– [ ] Then her husband seems interested in how we got it and asks me about it. I explain that we had a very nice blue truck before, but it was too fancy. I was having trouble remembering the dealer but thought it was impressive. The we all take off moving to the right
– [ ] Next I’m in a scenario where someone is out to harm me. I walk out to the garage of my cousins house and they are waiting for me with a rope.
– [ ] I run back in and this guy runs in after me. My sister in law finds a small gun and I shoot him like 8 times but he’s still not dead.
I wake up
- October 6, 2021 at 11:57 #20946Basie MartinsKeymaster
Hi Fully restored,
It appears that a lot of the symbols in the dream speak of either spiritual blessings or financial blessings. There is a hint of some competition going on in this regard (some symbols suggest a bit of comparison and you are feeling a bit embarrassed about the quality and value of your vehicle in the dream, which possibly speaks of job situations or business situations that are not too bad but maybe not up to the standard that some family members or maybe even yourself would have wanted.
A cow is universally regarded as the provider of nourishment and prosperity. For this reason, it symbolizes financial provision and prosperity. It speaks of the seasonal provision or a system in which we can be provided for.
A swimming pool symbolizes the spiritual or financial situation of a family or a church. The color and the condition of the water will reveal more information on the financial situation or the spiritual condition of the congregation or the family.
It is apparent that you and your family do experience some difficulty, maybe not that serious of a problem, but, still, based on your struggles with the cows and the swimming pool.
Chickens and a chicken coop also symbolize provision and financial prosperity, and here we see a positive trend with the cow moving from left to right in front of it.
The last two scenes, the ropes, and the gun speak of a bit of dissension in this regard: A rope is a symbol of bondage, and in a negative sense, the number eight symbolizes “lost” or in bondage.
It appears that there is a bit of negative interaction with people close to you (probably about ministry or financial issues, probably competition) which is not good for your spiritual development. The gun symbolizes words of criticism or discontent or unbelief or negativity.
This may be an emotional restoration dream because of the negative interaction with people in this regard, or, it may be a message from God, revealing to you that this type of interaction is not good for you and that you should change your behavior in this regard.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.